klipless
klipless Reader
11/20/17 4:48 p.m.

I'm looking to declutter a bit. So I'm looking for someone to adopt my backlog of issues. I have most of the issues from 2010-present. I also have some odd 2008 and 2000 issues as well. I'd prefer these go to a young and up-and-coming wrencher if possible. I'm in Milford MI, although we could possibly work out a meet up if it's near by.

Not all of them, but close:

the lot

Also, can I just say how awesome/creepy google drive is? My phone automatically backs up my photos to google drive. I found this image by searching for "miata", and it popped up. It appears to be doing character recognition. Very cool.

DeadSkunk
DeadSkunk UberDork
11/20/17 6:28 p.m.

Hours and hours of free winter reading material folks. Somebody needs to step up and go get this stuff. I would, but I have my own pile already.

GTXVette
GTXVette Dork
11/20/17 8:18 p.m.

well it would Fill the Gaps in My Stash and I am all About filling young Minds with Wisdom and Knowledge, But I'm old and in North Ga.   I save all the Car Mags I have and Have Other trade Journals In Tote Box's in the shop.  For those I remember that some one did that 20 or 30 years ago to Check 'The Math'..

Brian
Brian UltraDork
11/21/17 9:17 a.m.

tempting but I need to rid myself of my old magazines too.  

GTXVette
GTXVette Dork
11/23/17 2:50 a.m.

how much do you think they weigh and How big of a box do we need I will go to the Post Office and see what It Cost. I sent a Carb to Pete in Bolixi and that was about 25 Dollars?

klipless (Forum Supporter)
klipless (Forum Supporter) Reader
2/22/21 6:23 p.m.

The collection has grown in the last few years. Still up for grabs. FREE SHIPPING*****

***** Free shipping only applies to any schmuck willing to drive to my house in SE Michigan to pick them up.

DeadSkunk  (Warren)
DeadSkunk (Warren) PowerDork
2/24/21 8:37 a.m.

I'm letting my magazine collection grow until I die. Then my heirs can deal with it.

klipless (Forum Supporter)
klipless (Forum Supporter) Reader
2/24/21 6:28 p.m.
DeadSkunk (Warren) said:

I'm letting my magazine collection grow until I die. Then my heirs can deal with it.

I prefer to do that with half-way done project cars and not magazines. Why make it easy on them?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
2dq8rYLftyBUlxKQqaotPJozurVsmoUuGQpI36JW0wDTNeMn3VZlDcLVWONIyrUP