Ed Higginbotham Associate Editor
April 7, 2017 3:53 p.m.

Looking for a real novelty to haul your fuel, tires and tools around the paddock? We've got just the solution for you. PJ's Auto World is selling this kei truck, which was once outfitted to serve as a fire truck. It's a 1986 Subaru Sambar 4x4 and we think it would make one awesome pit vehicle.

Get all the latest Classic Motorsports news in your mailbox six times a year. Subscribe now.

Read the rest of the story

jh36 Reader
April 8, 2017 6:41 a.m.

Ask anyone I travel with.....I'm obsessed with these things. Awesome. China, India....mostly Korea. They are crawling all over Korea. The 30 year old version ( or looks to be) is something I will have one day. Couldn't agree with you more Ed. Good on the farm. Good in the paddock. It is a 1/4 size Unimog ( which I also must have one day)

You'll need to log in to post.

Also on Classic Motorsports

Restoration Impossible: Gauges Like New

14 hours ago in Project Cars

Nisonger brings our Elan's destroyed gauges back to life.

Kick off Monterey Car Week Right

1 day ago in News

Save the Date: Our Monterey Welcome Party Will Visit Pacific Grove, California, on August 15.

Classic Motorsports Car Catcher: BMW Investment

1 day ago in News

Is the 320i the next BMW to appreciate in price?

Reliable Carriers Wins "Carrier of the Year"

5 days ago in News

A big congratulations to one of our partners.

Classic Motorsports Car Catcher: Seinfeld's Lotus

6 days ago in News

It's an incredibly green Lotus, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Ultra-Rare Tojeiro-MG

1 week ago in Articles

Before his pen gave a backbone to the AC Ace, John Tojeiro turned the MG T-series into a sports racer.

Deal of the Month: Two Subscriptions for the Price of One?

1 week ago in News

Subscribe to Classic Motorsports, and we’ll send you a full year of Grassroots Motorsports for free!

Mlassic Motorsports Magazine

Subscribe Today

Also get your instant access to the digital edition of Classic Motorsports Magazine!

Learn More
aW2xcfkXxrlm56jVnky0rbRCqO8XFquZ