Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard Associate Editor
10/20/16 1:46 p.m.
feature_image

Fall is here, and so is a great deal on a subscription to Classic Motorsports. Whether you’re squeezing in a few more drives before the winter, or looking forward to spending some quality time in the garage with your next project, Classic Motorsports is your personal guide to the sports car world. …

Read the rest of the story

HolyRoller
HolyRoller
10/31/16 4:29 p.m.

Didn't know where to post this, but the recent article on driving Jags brought up a memory: 1967 & 68, Toledo Speedway with FIASCO (Fort Industry Auto Sports Club of Ohio), time-trial (Road course set up on the 5/8 mile asphalt high bank + a Figure-8 infield), Harry Heinl and his D-type (I think now it was one of those recreations). He drove it to the event and had his ~10 yr. old son in the passenger's seat holding the Aluminum Tonneau. In '67 I dreamed, and '68 I trialed a Bugeye. The inspiration that led to a lifelong passion.

secretariata
secretariata Dork
10/31/16 5:20 p.m.

So, when I look at the label on the latest issue that arrived on Friday. Is the month followed by 2 numbers at the end of the line immediately above my name when my subscription runs out?

Marjorie Suddard
Marjorie Suddard General Manager
10/31/16 6:13 p.m.

In reply to secretariata:

Yes.

secretariata
secretariata Dork
10/31/16 7:17 p.m.

In reply to Marjorie Suddard:

Thanks!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners