Ed Higginbotham Associate Editor
April 14, 2017 2:49 p.m.
feature_image

The Classic Motorsports Mitty Presented by Hagerty is just a week away. The weather forecast looks great, and we can already hear the paddock buzz. Besides the on-track action, we'll have car corrals and a packed vendor row all weekend. And don't forget about the plethora of activities for spectators to enjoy in the infield: the Concours d'LeMons, Grassroots Motorsports Skidpad Challenge, BFGoodrich Ride And Drive, a "Coolest Car at the Mitty" contest and much, much more. Join us at Road Atlanta on April 21-23 for this motorsports three-ring circus. Tickets will be available at the gate.

Read the rest of the story

simontibbett Reader
April 16, 2017 6:14 p.m.

I'll be there!

JStrobel80
JStrobel80 New Reader
April 18, 2017 8:11 p.m.

Looking for opinions on where the best spot to camp for The Mitty is? I usually camp in 10A/B...other opinions? Thanks, want to make it a great weekend

simontibbett Reader
April 18, 2017 8:32 p.m.
JStrobel80 wrote: Looking for opinions on where the best spot to camp for The Mitty is? I usually camp in 10A/B...other opinions? Thanks, want to make it a great weekend

I'm biased to the T3 area having grown up camping there.

You'll need to log in to post.

Also on Classic Motorsports

Forgotten Fiberglass

11 hours ago in Articles

In the ’50s and ’60s, the resin revolution turned dreamers into car manufacturers.

Monterey, 26 Years Later

3 days ago in Articles

The first time I went to Monterey Car Week, it wasn’t even called that.

Tech Tips: Austin-Healey 3000

4 days ago in Articles

The Austin-Healey 3000, commonly known as the Big Healey, has become an icon of classic British motoring.

Classic Motorsports Car Catcher: Big Healey

4 days ago in News

Today's classified spotlight shines on an Austin-Healey 3000 that could be a good deal.

Restoration Impossible: New Gelcoat for the Body

6 days ago in Project Cars

Our project 1964 Lotus Elan gets body repairs and new gelcoat.

Inspired By Chance: The Story of Allard's Revival

6 days ago in Articles

Allard’s resurrected roadster captures the essence of what a sports car should be.

Classic Motorsports Car Catcher: A 911 to be Driven

1 week ago in News

This 1977 Porsche 911 has a stripped interior and lots of upgrades.

Mlassic Motorsports Magazine

Subscribe Today

Also get your instant access to the digital edition of Classic Motorsports Magazine!

Learn More
VOfmhEGKVvA0GIr2V42bmW2pYlFsAuuT