Ed Higginbotham Associate Editor
April 14, 2017 2:49 p.m.

The Classic Motorsports Mitty Presented by Hagerty is just a week away. The weather forecast looks great, and we can already hear the paddock buzz. Besides the on-track action, we'll have car corrals and a packed vendor row all weekend. And don't forget about the plethora of activities for spectators to enjoy in the infield: the Concours d'LeMons, Grassroots Motorsports Skidpad Challenge, BFGoodrich Ride And Drive, a "Coolest Car at the Mitty" contest and much, much more. Join us at Road Atlanta on April 21-23 for this motorsports three-ring circus. Tickets will be available at the gate.

Read the rest of the story

simontibbett Reader
April 16, 2017 6:14 p.m.

I'll be there!

JStrobel80
JStrobel80 New Reader
April 18, 2017 8:11 p.m.

Looking for opinions on where the best spot to camp for The Mitty is? I usually camp in 10A/B...other opinions? Thanks, want to make it a great weekend

simontibbett Reader
April 18, 2017 8:32 p.m.
JStrobel80 wrote: Looking for opinions on where the best spot to camp for The Mitty is? I usually camp in 10A/B...other opinions? Thanks, want to make it a great weekend

I'm biased to the T3 area having grown up camping there.

You'll need to log in to post.

Also on Classic Motorsports

Restoration Impossible: Gauges Like New

14 hours ago in Project Cars

Nisonger brings our Elan's destroyed gauges back to life.

Kick off Monterey Car Week Right

1 day ago in News

Save the Date: Our Monterey Welcome Party Will Visit Pacific Grove, California, on August 15.

Classic Motorsports Car Catcher: BMW Investment

1 day ago in News

Is the 320i the next BMW to appreciate in price?

Reliable Carriers Wins "Carrier of the Year"

5 days ago in News

A big congratulations to one of our partners.

Classic Motorsports Car Catcher: Seinfeld's Lotus

6 days ago in News

It's an incredibly green Lotus, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Ultra-Rare Tojeiro-MG

1 week ago in Articles

Before his pen gave a backbone to the AC Ace, John Tojeiro turned the MG T-series into a sports racer.

Deal of the Month: Two Subscriptions for the Price of One?

1 week ago in News

Subscribe to Classic Motorsports, and we’ll send you a full year of Grassroots Motorsports for free!

Mlassic Motorsports Magazine

Subscribe Today

Also get your instant access to the digital edition of Classic Motorsports Magazine!

Learn More
rnmzmEclgLxd6OXjI1mcBWl6zsMQCBPy