Cal87
Cal87 New Reader
Jan. 9, 2018 10:31 a.m.

Hi Classic Motosports Magazine fans and bloggers! 

Thank you for welcoming me to your community and allowing me to share this video with your group. This is NOT SPAM (I promise)- This is an incredible story about car culture, made for enthusiasts, by enthusiasts. @CarCultureTV

Thanks to the world’s finest collectors, exotic cars like Ferrari, Bugatti and Aston Martin are safe from the sands of time, but the everyday American cars like Studebaker, Nash and Oldsmobile are orphaned rides that are quickly becoming extinct… until now.     

Italian businessman Nicola Bulgari has created the “NB Center for American Automotive Heritage”, an institution dedicated to preserving the beauty of the cars that put America on wheels from the early 1920’s to the late 1950’s.     

I've had the privilege of working with the filmmaking team at CarCulture.TV on this video and would love to see the NB center, and the film team get the love they deserve for such tremendous efforts to preserve forgotten automotive history.   

https://www.facebook.com/carculturedottv/videos/424234111326617/

For more videos and car culture check out www.CarCulture.TV    

Thanks for watching!

You'll need to log in to post.

Also on Classic Motorsports

Tech Tips: Datsun 510

1 week ago in Articles

The Datsun 510 showed the world that Japan could build a sports sedan. Fifty years later, it remains a solid ...

Come Have Dinner With Us at the Rolex 24

1 week ago in News

We'll be at Buffalo Wild Wings on Friday night.

Sting Like A Bee

1 week ago in Articles

Before Building His Famous COPO Camaros and Chevelles, Don Yenko Turned the Corvair Into a Track Star

Depreciation Station: Maserati GranTurismo

2 weeks ago in Articles

This Maserati GT car looks like a million bucks, but can be found for less than half its original price.

Archival Ink: Souped-Up Skyline

2 weeks ago in Articles

Never underestimate a Japanese sedan.

DeTomaso Pantera

2 weeks ago in Articles

Everything you need to know about these Italian-American beauties

Our Preferred Partners

Mlassic Motorsports Magazine

Subscribe Today

Also get your instant access to the digital edition of Classic Motorsports Magazine!

Learn More
xtojX7mOvnQvBl45hMYM5fVmL2rpqqNd