Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
11/14/17 12:35 p.m.

In reply to RevRico :

I'm praying for a monster sale for Xmas. I still need to make up for the half mil I was robbed of last night. Stupid berkeleying security. 

1kris06
1kris06 HalfDork
11/14/17 1:11 p.m.

In reply to RevRico :

25% off biker biz upgrades will help jason if we can get him the dough. Double ceo associate pay will let us test your theory.

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
11/14/17 1:28 p.m.

With double associate pay I think I make more helping somebody else than I do running my own operation. I'm bad at business it seems.

TheRX7Project
TheRX7Project New Reader
11/14/17 1:39 p.m.

Man, between work, my kid, my household duties and my other hobbies, I haven't had much time to get on. That $400,000 boost was nice, but I've just been AFK'ing my businesses.

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
11/14/17 11:11 p.m.

I'm so bad at money control in GTA that I immediately blew my 400k and then some on a Specter. Promptly decided I didn't like it and sold it the next day. As you all know this means I essentially put that money directly in a blender and then lit it on fire.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
11/15/17 7:55 a.m.

In reply to Daylan C :

I haven't looked recently, but the last time I checked, I've spent in the neighborhood of 125m *Not a typo* on vehicles. Frame that with the fact that I've got 120 parking spots, and maybe 40 of them are occupied. I honestly and truly forget about stuff I own, regularly. As an example, I found a brand new Principe nemesis in my motorcycle lockup.....i had no idea I had one. The only reason I have any cash at all is my steadfast desire to own all the things, and my willingness to do the same E36 M3 1500 times in a row to get there. I could be loaded, or I could have neat toys. 

Then there's that stupid berkeleying yacht. 12mil mistake. And I can't even sink it. 

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
11/15/17 10:09 a.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

I've bought a bunch of expensive cars, driven them twice, said "meh" and sold it. Actually the only one I sold that I wish I hadn't was my Turismo Classic. I ditched it to buy a hangar, which I feel was a fair call.

DjGreggieP
DjGreggieP Reader
11/15/17 11:32 a.m.

I wish I had the internet strength to play this game online. I had it for One, but it was always 'updating' online stuff that I couldn't access so I traded it in. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
11/15/17 1:18 p.m.

In reply to DjGreggieP :

Internet strength is a big thing with this game. It's massively data intensive. Shame, really....we can always use another. 

RevRico
RevRico UltraDork
11/21/17 9:08 a.m.

2.8 million in the bank. 

1.2 in cars, .5 in coke, .6 in the bunker, 1.5 in the crate warehouse. 

And the Hunter is available for sale right now for 3.4, with a tease of black Friday sales coming this weekend. 

Yes, I'm hoping to make lots of sales tonight.

1kris06
1kris06 HalfDork
11/21/17 9:39 a.m.

In reply to RevRico :

3.4 isn't bad for the hunter, I figured it was going to be a lot more expensive.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
11/21/17 10:49 a.m.

3.1 out the door. Im alsk broke now because i put a pimp my E36 M3 stall at my hangar. I'm ready to party. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
11/21/17 1:18 p.m.
1kris06 said:

In reply to RevRico :

3.4 isn't bad for the hunter, I figured it was going to be a lot more expensive.

I was banking on at least 5mil with discount. 

1kris06
1kris06 HalfDork
11/21/17 5:39 p.m.

I am playing tonight if rico/tom/jason need help with anything.

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
11/22/17 2:03 p.m.

That one time I bought a bunker and then lost my first sale by crashing into a river...

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
11/22/17 6:39 p.m.

In reply to Daylan C :

Let me guess- dune buggy?

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
11/22/17 7:12 p.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

Of course. Was blasting over hills to try to save time and found the river at the bottom of one. The worst part is I didn't lose control and slide into it. i clearly saw it, stopped, tried to jump it, and fell short.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
11/22/17 7:19 p.m.

In reply to Daylan C :

I've dumped several into the water. It's a twitchy hugger and not at all stable. 

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
11/22/17 11:19 p.m.

Now I'm 2 for 2 on dumping buggies into the drink.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
11/23/17 7:45 a.m.

In reply to Daylan C :

Buggies suck. I've had problems with the phantom too,  but I've learned to slow the berkeley down. Buggies, you can't. You have to haul ass...there isn't enough time. 

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
11/23/17 12:11 p.m.

i have only done a couple of bunker runs with rico and can not remember which ones we have done expact for the truck with the ram.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
11/23/17 12:25 p.m.

In reply to ckosacranoid :

That was the run that the truck got blown up. 

RevRico
RevRico UltraDork
11/23/17 12:27 p.m.

The best advice I have for buggy sales is stay on the roads, ignore EVERYONE else, and don't kill anyone npc wise unless you absolutely have to. From the Paleto forest bunker, sticking to roads, I can finish the sale in about 13 minutes. To me, that's cutting it too close.

As an alternative, you could home screen and quit the game or pull out your phone and join a job, any job, then quit it and it should end the sale. You'll lose a little product, about 25 grand, but increase your chances for an easier to make sale.

I'm still mad about last night. My crate warehouse got raided while I was above the military base. Flew back, killed everything that moved, the progress bar never went down but I lost 20 crates out of my large warehouse. Turns out the magic "don't get raided" number for the large crate warehouse is around 75 crates. I still sold the 67 I had left for over a million, just sucks losing 10 crate runs. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
11/23/17 7:35 p.m.

Crate warehouses get raided? That's new. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
11/24/17 4:31 p.m.

Black Friday is upon us. 50% off a ruiner2000. There was hella business and whatnot sales too, but we havemost of that. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
vPbeR6RzRC8aV6f2mSukP4QAyKMVKtPRAORFw5A0V8N3WNf0TnaUNtgh45KvKuIv