Mndsm MegaDork
Nov. 14, 2017 12:35 p.m.

In reply to RevRico :

I'm praying for a monster sale for Xmas. I still need to make up for the half mil I was robbed of last night. Stupid berkeleying security. 

1kris06 HalfDork
Nov. 14, 2017 1:11 p.m.

In reply to RevRico :

25% off biker biz upgrades will help jason if we can get him the dough. Double ceo associate pay will let us test your theory.

Daylan C SuperDork
Nov. 14, 2017 1:28 p.m.

With double associate pay I think I make more helping somebody else than I do running my own operation. I'm bad at business it seems.

TheRX7Project New Reader
Nov. 14, 2017 1:39 p.m.

Man, between work, my kid, my household duties and my other hobbies, I haven't had much time to get on. That $400,000 boost was nice, but I've just been AFK'ing my businesses.

Daylan C SuperDork
Nov. 14, 2017 11:11 p.m.

I'm so bad at money control in GTA that I immediately blew my 400k and then some on a Specter. Promptly decided I didn't like it and sold it the next day. As you all know this means I essentially put that money directly in a blender and then lit it on fire.

Mndsm MegaDork
Nov. 15, 2017 7:55 a.m.

In reply to Daylan C :

I haven't looked recently, but the last time I checked, I've spent in the neighborhood of 125m *Not a typo* on vehicles. Frame that with the fact that I've got 120 parking spots, and maybe 40 of them are occupied. I honestly and truly forget about stuff I own, regularly. As an example, I found a brand new Principe nemesis in my motorcycle lockup.....i had no idea I had one. The only reason I have any cash at all is my steadfast desire to own all the things, and my willingness to do the same E36 M3 1500 times in a row to get there. I could be loaded, or I could have neat toys. 

Then there's that stupid berkeleying yacht. 12mil mistake. And I can't even sink it. 

Daylan C SuperDork
Nov. 15, 2017 10:09 a.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

I've bought a bunch of expensive cars, driven them twice, said "meh" and sold it. Actually the only one I sold that I wish I hadn't was my Turismo Classic. I ditched it to buy a hangar, which I feel was a fair call.

DjGreggieP Reader
Nov. 15, 2017 11:32 a.m.

I wish I had the internet strength to play this game online. I had it for One, but it was always 'updating' online stuff that I couldn't access so I traded it in. 

Mndsm MegaDork
Nov. 15, 2017 1:18 p.m.

In reply to DjGreggieP :

Internet strength is a big thing with this game. It's massively data intensive. Shame, really....we can always use another. 

RevRico UltraDork
Nov. 21, 2017 9:08 a.m.

2.8 million in the bank. 

1.2 in cars, .5 in coke, .6 in the bunker, 1.5 in the crate warehouse. 

And the Hunter is available for sale right now for 3.4, with a tease of black Friday sales coming this weekend. 

Yes, I'm hoping to make lots of sales tonight.

1kris06 HalfDork
Nov. 21, 2017 9:39 a.m.

In reply to RevRico :

3.4 isn't bad for the hunter, I figured it was going to be a lot more expensive.

Mndsm MegaDork
Nov. 21, 2017 10:49 a.m.

3.1 out the door. Im alsk broke now because i put a pimp my E36 M3 stall at my hangar. I'm ready to party. 

Mndsm MegaDork
Nov. 21, 2017 1:18 p.m.
1kris06 said:

In reply to RevRico :

3.4 isn't bad for the hunter, I figured it was going to be a lot more expensive.

I was banking on at least 5mil with discount. 

154 155 156 157 158 159

You'll need to log in to post.

Also on Classic Motorsports

Black Friday Deals are Live!

1 hour ago in News

We're announcing the best deals we've ever offered.

Restoration Impossible: Finishing Off the Engine

2 hours ago in Project Cars

We add the air box and air cleaner.

Basic Training: 10 Steps to Faster Laps

1 day ago in Articles

Driving Coach Peter Krause's 10 Steps to Faster Laps

Sporty Swede: The Volvo P1800

4 days ago in Articles

Beautiful Design Meets a Rock-Solid Chassis

Classic Motorsports Car Catcher: GSM Dart

6 days ago in News

The vintage racer you never knew you wanted.

Rare Bird: The Swallow Doretti

6 days ago in Articles

The Swallow Doretti May Look and Sound Italian, But It's British

Classic Motorsports Car Catcher: Beautiful Bugeye

1 week ago in News

Leake Auction Company is selling this 1960 Austin-Healey Bugeye Sprite this weekend.

Birthdays

Mlassic Motorsports Magazine

Subscribe Today

Also get your instant access to the digital edition of Classic Motorsports Magazine!

Learn More
AIPasIit9wFUGlBcyHCNFjkUtFGQVyPr