DeadSkunk
DeadSkunk UberDork
4/29/17 5:03 p.m.

I just saw a Facebook post saying Andretti is battling stage four colon cancer.

dean1484
dean1484 MegaDork
4/30/17 3:32 p.m.

TRoglodyte
TRoglodyte UltraDork
4/30/17 3:49 p.m.

If you haven't had a colonoscopy at 50 get one. Colon cancer took my mother, it is a silent killer.

Will
Will UltraDork
4/30/17 4:37 p.m.

His win at Martinsville was one of the most impressive drives I've seen in NASCAR. Spun and went a lap down early, made up the lap without a caution flag, then caught Jeff Burton with several laps to go. Burton let him pass for the lead and said after the race that when a guy has a car that fast, there's no point to letting him beat on your back bumper for 5 laps then spin you out and you lose anyway.

mtn
mtn MegaDork
5/1/17 1:06 a.m.
TRoglodyte wrote: If you haven't had a colonoscopy at 50 get one. Colon cancer took my mother, it is a silent killer.

I've had enough evidence in my family that the doctors are already recommending I get checked at 45.

I'm planning on it in 3-8 years, at 30-35. Don't care if I have to pay. Besides the folks in my family (benign precancerous only, other than grandpa who had colorectal cancer at age 88) I've known too many people die before age 50 of it.

Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy PowerDork
5/1/17 7:23 a.m.
TRoglodyte wrote: If you haven't had a colonoscopy at 50 get one. Colon cancer took my mother, it is a silent killer.

It's not that bad - I was out since they did a top scope at the same time. Worst part is the evening clean out before and the 7up flavored drink.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
gYl3aeMyRey2Tq8xDdNeyUKuRxGROHzlPaq3D8h6DZteG7OZYqRR5YrjiU1n6Z4v