1988RedT2
1988RedT2 UltimaDork
10/5/17 10:29 a.m.

In reply to ClemSparks :

Now THAT's delusional! 

ClemSparks
ClemSparks PowerDork
10/5/17 8:03 p.m.

I suppose he's technically correct.  It would be hard to find another one that is that particular magnitude of "nice."

dropstep
dropstep SuperDork
10/5/17 8:37 p.m.
Ashyukun said:

Really wish we had a "Bizarre or Interesting but not necessarily Delusional Craigslist Find" thread...

1996 Corvair Monza Convertible

Bizarre paint job aside- I'd buy this in a heartbeat if I had the money at the moment...

I drive past it a few times a week. I wouldnt buy it but that paint does make you look at it.

stanger_missle
stanger_missle Dork
10/15/17 9:40 p.m.

I... What the... Hmmm...

I can't even...

einy
einy HalfDork
10/16/17 6:44 p.m.

Well, that one checks exactly zero boxes for me.

gearheadmb
gearheadmb Dork
10/18/17 7:54 a.m.

Not a car. I applaud their optimism.

linky dink

So youre telling me i can come to your house, and dig a tree stump out of your yard, and you will only charge me $100 for the privilege? I dont know, a deal that good feels like a scam.

thedanimal
thedanimal HalfDork
10/18/17 8:24 a.m.
Matt B
Matt B UltraDork
10/18/17 8:44 a.m.

In reply to thedanimal :

Seems like a legit response from ol'Shel to me!  GLWS Mustang dude!

Ashyukun
Ashyukun UltraDork
10/18/17 1:00 p.m.

In reply to dropstep :

Interesting- you wouldn't buy it because you're not into Corvairs, or because it looks like it's in bad shape? It's no longer on CL that I can find, but I saved the contact info in case I decide to contact the seller about it (curious to see if he'd be interested in trading for the Rampage once the Challenge is over... :P ).

stanger_missle
stanger_missle Dork
10/23/17 12:16 p.m.
stanger_missle said:

I... What the... Hmmm...

I can't even...

I saw this in the flesh this morning. It was sitting in the drive thru of the local Dutch Bros as I drove by.

Which means that the seller has no problem being seen in public with this abomination or somebody who is clearly blind bought this fever dream.

Believe it or not, the picture doesn't do it justice.

Eye bleach stat!

trigun7469
trigun7469 SuperDork
10/23/17 3:29 p.m.
Mike
Mike SuperDork
11/11/17 6:58 a.m.

https://batonrouge.craigslist.org/cto/d/2005-kia-sarento/6346647873.html

runs excellent ,done been to Shreveport and Texas ,everything underhood is new,just got oil change back in September 2017 and wheel bearing and CV joint fixed in November of 2016, missing driver window and back right passenger window has bullet hole in driver door and bumper needs to be replaced due to 12/2016 shooting of my vehicle by haamond (police emoji)

Jay_W
Jay_W Dork
11/11/17 9:10 p.m.

Dammit. The ad is gone and I didn't think to save it. I swear I'm not making this up. I think....

Lotus Esprit with an unfinished bmw v12 swap. I can't recall anything with more Wrong in it. 8500 bucks which prettymuch means "please, someone buy this and save me from myself"

Ian F
Ian F MegaDork
12/22/17 4:18 p.m.

Dodge Van Chinook RV - with Cummins 5spd 4x4 conversion

Gotta love the asking price and what it needs to be completed. I can only imagine how loud this SOB must be to drive.

"Needs dog house finished"

Yeah... no kidding...

secretariata
secretariata Dork
12/22/17 4:25 p.m.

In reply to Ian F :

Is it just me or does that thing look ready rock back on it's rear haunches and drop a deuce? laugh

dculberson
dculberson PowerDork
12/22/17 5:58 p.m.

In reply to Ian F :

SO MUCH CRACK PIPE. At least one too many zeros. 

Ian F
Ian F MegaDork
12/22/17 6:45 p.m.

In reply to secretariata :

It does, although the weight of a 12V in the nose will more than offset the rear overhang, which is just exaggerated due to the lift...

Mr. Lee
Mr. Lee UberDork
12/22/17 8:24 p.m.

Is it sad that I want to be there when that thing get's slapped with an 80mph crosswind in the mountains and that giant box turns that "custom sub over frame" into a pretzel?

fanfoy
fanfoy Dork
2/1/18 1:30 p.m.

All of this for 8K...

Crack smoker writes:

Up for sale my 1974 Datsun 260z shell. I got it sandblasted with prime epoxy. added s13 suspension coilovers and s13 subframe. No trades and yes its a shell. These are hard to comeby so dont low ball me.

Toyman01
Toyman01 MegaDork
2/2/18 7:44 p.m.

https://charleston.craigslist.org/bar/d/generator/6476550956.html

The following is a copy and paste directly from the add. Nothing was modified to make this person look like a idiot. They managed that all by themselves. 

Portable Kawasaki 4 stroke generator, good for camping, motor home standby, storm (it will keep your refridge running) very little time on it. We kept it for emergencys but never had one.

Trackmouse
Trackmouse UltraDork
2/2/18 8:04 p.m.

In reply to fanfoy :

“So don’t lowball me” 

pff... dont worry, no one will!

SaltyDog
SaltyDog Reader
2/2/18 9:01 p.m.

In reply to Toyman01 :

What a dummazz!

That's obviously a Honda!

stanger_missle
stanger_missle Dork
2/5/18 3:17 p.m.

expedition

I weep for our education system sad

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
2/5/18 3:37 p.m.

Spell Check skipped town with the Title.

dean1484
dean1484 MegaDork
2/5/18 6:55 p.m.
fanfoy said:

All of this for 8K...

Crack smoker writes:

Up for sale my 1974 Datsun 260z shell. I got it sandblasted with prime epoxy. added s13 suspension coilovers and s13 subframe. No trades and yes its a shell. These are hard to comeby so dont low ball me.

This may not be as nuts as it seems. First off try finding one. Then the cost to strip it clean then blast it and finally epoxy prime it. It is definitely all the money but I can see that number. What does a body in white go for for a Camaro. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
4tVEk1mU0Z0bVP3GZO8pOyfYeiYXmD2UVOm2qVfzTHgQHKpOoCI2ro7xiJOAslrk