1 2 3 4 5
WildScotsRacingCampbellCougarSeed
WildScotsRacingCampbellCougarSeed Dork
11/19/17 10:10 a.m.

Talking heads, "Road to Nowhere". For the last three days.

Incidentally, I consider this song something of an anthem for those who road race with no chance of winning an event cheeky

thestig99
thestig99 HalfDork
11/19/17 10:27 a.m.

Hilltop Hoods - I'm a Ghost Restrung. Haven't been able to shake this one for weeks. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
11/21/17 8:02 a.m.

Some idiot called lilpeep (I know, I know) died due to a Xanax overdose. Some of my friends were posting about how his fans were taking Xanax as a memorial. I decided I needed to know who he was. YouTube did a horrible horrible thing and now I have a song called "awful things " stuck in my head.  

Duke
Duke MegaDork
11/21/17 8:09 a.m.
Mndsm said:

Some idiot called lilpeep (I know, I know) died due to a Xanax overdose. Some of my friends were posting about how his fans were taking Xanax as a memorial.

Just from looking at a few pictures, I can tell that dude crammed 40 or 50 years' worth of bad decisions into a mere 21.  Sounds like his fans are just as stupid.  Fortunately, I've avoided hearing any of his music.

On topic, DW and I have been playing LEGO Marvel Superheroes, which opens with a LEGO version of Peter Quill bopping across the galaxy to the strains of Redbone's Come And Get Your Love, so that's been stuck in my head for a week.

G_Body_Man
G_Body_Man UltraDork
11/21/17 1:23 p.m.
Mndsm said:

Some idiot called lilpeep (I know, I know) died due to a Xanax overdose. Some of my friends were posting about how his fans were taking Xanax as a memorial. I decided I needed to know who he was. YouTube did a horrible horrible thing and now I have a song called "awful things " stuck in my head.  

If you thought Awful Things was horribly catchy and you're a sucker for 90s alt-rock, wait until you hear Yesterday.

Ian F
Ian F MegaDork
11/21/17 1:28 p.m.

How "old"?

Right now I have Tool's Sober, 26 + 2 and Schism stuck in my head on rotation...

Duke
Duke MegaDork
11/21/17 2:22 p.m.
Ian F said:

How "old"?

Right now I have Tool's Sober, 26 + 2 and Schism stuck in my head on rotation...

That's not something I'd complain about.

G_Body_Man
G_Body_Man UltraDork
11/21/17 2:42 p.m.
Ian F said:

How "old"?

Dammit, now I have Schism stuck in my head...

Wally
Wally MegaDork
11/21/17 9:02 p.m.
G_Body_Man
G_Body_Man UltraDork
11/21/17 11:48 p.m.

With a title like "You're Now Tuning in to 66.6 FM with DJ Rapture (The Hottest Hour Of The Evening)" you don't exactly expect perfection. But for some reason this underground track from New Orleans (not sure if horrorcore or...?) has a stupid catchy cadence.

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
11/22/17 8:09 a.m.

Last three mornings when waking up....

Coming into Los Angeleeez

Bringing in a coupla keys

Don't touch my bag if you please

Mr. Customs maaaaan

slefain
slefain PowerDork
11/22/17 8:18 a.m.

This is stuck in my head, serious 80s undertone that I'm digging:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

0UrLgJERz9Q

G_Body_Man
G_Body_Man UltraDork
11/22/17 10:12 a.m.
Ian F
Ian F MegaDork
11/22/17 12:51 p.m.
Duke said:
Ian F said:

How "old"?

That's not something I'd complain about.

Compared to some of the songs that get stuck in my head, definitely not.

sleepyhead
sleepyhead HalfDork
11/22/17 7:27 p.m.

In reply to slefain :

I've been more partial to Delong's "Long Way Down" ...

But I'll raise you the '80's overtone of La Roux "Bulletproof"

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
11/22/17 7:53 p.m.

In reply to G_Body_Man :

That makes 3 of us. 

G_Body_Man
G_Body_Man UltraDork
11/22/17 9:51 p.m.

I walked past a classroom where Thursday's Understanding In A Car Crash was playing. I've been listening to it on repeat since 4 PM.

Knurled.
Knurled. MegaDork
11/25/17 8:48 a.m.
WildScotsRacingCampbellCougarSeed said:

Talking heads, "Road to Nowhere". For the last three days.

Incidentally, I consider this song something of an anthem for those who road race with no chance of winning an event cheeky

There was an old WRC compilation video set to this song.  It ended with in-car audio commentary by Tina Thorner:

"That was good one for Tina, we are clear of stage.  Our tires are f*****d"

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 MegaDork
11/25/17 9:07 a.m.

berkeleying Macarena man.....

RevRico
RevRico UltraDork
12/9/17 11:09 a.m.

I've had the theme song from Nina's World in my head since tuesday, thanks kid. 

but today, today I feel I can share this one. 

G_Body_Man
G_Body_Man UltraDork
12/9/17 6:39 p.m.
nderwater
nderwater UltimaDork
12/9/17 8:16 p.m.

I was flipping through the channels on the radio and ever since "Uptown Funk" has been stuck in my head.

Shoot me now.

scardeal
scardeal SuperDork
12/11/17 12:48 p.m.

I made the mistake of listening to No Doubt - Spiderweb the other day, and it has not left residence.

stroker
stroker UltraDork
12/11/17 9:20 p.m.

Maybe it's the movie but I can't get The Imperial March out of my head...

G_Body_Man
G_Body_Man UltraDork
12/12/17 1:31 a.m.

"Every morning there's a halo hanging from the corner of my girlfriend's four-post bed..."

1 2 3 4 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
RLX0466Fl8nHUwRAShLbUJwPF5WjaEIr14yNGRCQniFdQwtWv37iVQS8o83JUpCW