HFmaxi New Reader
Oct. 12, 2017 8:52 p.m.

For Sale, totally mine:

Group 2 / Open 2wd Heavy Rally car with NASA Log Book and excellent finishing record. This car has performed well and surprised many over its 8 years of competition. It’s fast, easy to drive and fun for whatever you want to do with it. Car has 19 events in the logbook plus a number of rallyx’s, autox’s, rallysprints, hyperfest events under its belt. This car has competed in NASA Rallysport, Rally America, SCCA and with CARS. If you are looking for a stage ready car that needs nothing to be competitive this car is it. Simple and effective will pass smog sniff tests.

1994 Subaru Impreza fwd with Custom Cages UK CDS FIA Cage (paperwork included) under 2500lbs wet

Engine: 2.2L phase 2 block with custom dish Wiseco Pistons 10.3:1 compression, ACL Race Bearings, Eagle Rods, 2.2 phase 1 heads with oversize gm ecotec turbo valves with Eibach valve springs and HP Grind from Delta Cam and Cometic Head Gasket. OBX equal length header, custom exhaust and tune from DoublePlus Racing for 7k redline and to support engine mods. Mishimoto GC8 Radiator and Earl’s 16 Row Oil Cooler and Group N Engine Mounts, light weight flywheel. New outback sport air box and OEM MAF Sensor.

Transmission: FWD converted TY752VACAA AWD gearbox with 4.44 Final drive,  .87 5th gear and KAAZ 1.5 way LSD

Suspension: JVAB 40mm and beefy Legacy rear lateral links and added rear sway bar, Group N Rear Control Arm bushings

Brakes: Dual Master cylinder setup with Wilwood masters, 95 Impreza L size discs front and back and Porterfield R4 Pads with braided lines and hydraulic hand brake

Steering: Coleman Racing 1.5:1 steering quickener build into steering column retaining collapsibility

Wheels: 8x Braid 14” wheels and DMACK tires plus 10 or so 14” Subaru wheels with Falkans and Winter Carvings Tires, Extended wheel studs converted to common 12x1.5 and Gorilla Lug Nuts

Misc: Partially seam welded chassis, Subaru Ver 3 Aluminum hood, Pin stands and sill sockets, wheel scrapers, Hella Rallye 4000 Light rack, ¼” Aluminum skid plate and HDPE and UHMW underbody protection, Sparco steering wheel, Sparco Circuit seat, helmet net, new metal head extinguishers, RA spill kit, first aid kit, codriver foot rest, belts are good through the end of the year, MaxAttack! Sticker

Spares: full spares package, brake parts, control arms, suspension parts, doors, hood, fenders, bumper covers, etc etc etc

Visit https://www.facebook.com/DoublePlusRacing/ for more picts and in car video

email <myusername> at gmail . com or post here for more info

price: $10K for the car and $13.5k with trailer

Jaynen SuperDork
Oct. 12, 2017 9:53 p.m.

Great pictures

NGTD UberDork
Oct. 12, 2017 11:05 p.m.

Pretty sure that first pic is from Lanark Highlands Forest Rally.

This car is quick and reliable.

HFmaxi New Reader
Oct. 13, 2017 6:29 a.m.

first is from Lanark Highlands Forest Rally 2017, second is from waste management winter rally sprint 2017 and third is Brandywine Motorsport Club autox this summer (yes I autox my rally car).

Duke MegaDork
Oct. 13, 2017 9:16 a.m.

This seller is local to me and autocrosses with my club.  This car looks like a hoot to drive on pavement, and I can only imagine it's more fun on dirt.

The seller is also a great guy and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him or the car.

So, HF, what's the plan?

HFmaxi New Reader
Oct. 13, 2017 10:16 a.m.

If you look closely you can see my Haynes Roadster project in the background. While not a direct replacement it should be fun. So hopefully just as much car stuff just not so much stage rally for the time being.

irish44j UltimaDork
Oct. 13, 2017 6:29 p.m.

"not included: Matt's seat" haha..

HFmaxi New Reader
Oct. 13, 2017 8:00 p.m.
irish44j said:

"not included: Matt's seat" haha..

to be fair it is his seat. 

HFmaxi New Reader
Nov. 3, 2017 3:26 p.m.

If you like the car but need a trailer to go with it I also have an Aluma 7816R I would be willing to package with the car for $14.5k

HFmaxi New Reader
Nov. 23, 2017 10:53 a.m.

price drop see top post

You'll need to log in to post.

Also on Classic Motorsports

My Racing Rules

3 days ago in Articles

Like most of us, Classic Motorsports Publisher Tim Suddard is obsessed with cars and racing.

Classic Motorsports Car Catcher: Peter Brock's Ultimate Datsun 510

5 days ago in News

Classic looks and 300 horsepower built by a legend.

Show Us Your Shop Contest: One Week Left

6 days ago in News

3-car? 1-car? parking lot? We want to see where you mess with your car. Our favorites win some major prizes.

Forgotten Fiberglass

1 week ago in Articles

In the ’50s and ’60s, the resin revolution turned dreamers into car manufacturers.

Restoration Impossible: An Alternator That Looks Like a Generator

1 week ago in Project Cars

Lotus Elans are legendary for electric gremlins.

Tech Tips: Jaguar E-Type

1 week ago in Articles

A sophisticated, achingly beautiful two-seater with Ferrari-like performance at an affordable price.

Our Preferred Partners

Mlassic Motorsports Magazine

Subscribe Today

Also get your instant access to the digital edition of Classic Motorsports Magazine!

Learn More
Dtkbyg8gyXPNTQtfbYFKGi8A15nIu6ft