failboat
failboat UberDork
3/9/17 5:03 p.m.

while I am no longer unable to shred with the GRM crew, the jump to next gen on PC has sucked me back into the game on a daily basis. I am currently working my way through heists to rake in some cash.

What do you guys recommend for continued raking in of said cash? Become a CEO? What are some MUST BUY items I should have on my radar (aside from lowriders. a moonbeam custom will suffice for now) Thinking more of things that will make survival easier...

Obviously I want lots of cars and that requires lots of money.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
4/20/17 12:14 a.m.

To make more money, roll whatever has 2x cash/rp. There is almost always one. Either that or roll CEO when there are less people in the game.

On another note, a few weeks ago, I decided to see what people did on Twitch with GTA. I found there were role players. I'm thinking, OK, here are some geeks.... holy E36 M3 this is fanberkeleyingtastic!

Ever get a chance, check out the GTA RP guys on Twitch. Funny watch. I kind of want to get into it, but don't have the PC to do so.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
4/20/17 6:34 a.m.

In reply to failboat:

The giant gurhka Truck thing. Can't thing of the name. Those are pretty much a survival requirement these days.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
7/4/17 10:57 p.m.

I might have logged on. I might habe bought a bunker. I might habe done all of it so I could have a merica themed mobile operations center.

Chadeux
Chadeux Dork
7/5/17 6:36 a.m.

I played on PS3 until recently the dog drug it off the table and broke it, so I caved and bought a PS4. Things have gone full retard. I've done the CEO thing and have decided you pretty much have to go find a Buzzard unless you want to work your ass off when you buy stock. Body slamming an NPC Frogger with a Cargobob was funny the first time I tried it and it worked though. Current favorite money making gig is the motorcycle club contracts. Looking at buying some businesses for my club if I can stop buying other stupid E36 M3.

I can say a sale on a fully stocked small warehouse will get you $240k. A sale on an un upgraded full bunker will get you 750k. It took me and a friend on a glitched open session with just the 2 of us in it close to a full 8 hour day to fill my small warehouse. The MC contracts seem to pay out 15-35k each if you have 2 people in them, they also seem to pay more if you have more people in your club. I also still doing the old contact missions by myself.

I will say it doesn't seem like it because of my terrible spending habits when I'm thrown large amounts of fake money in a fake world, I'm pretty sure it's way easier to make money now than it was when I was playing on PS3.

Last thing, I'm fairly upset that I missed the cutoff on upgrading my PS3 character to PS4, because my PS3 character had iirc 42 million dollars from where some hacker dumped money on me in a public session once.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
7/5/17 8:35 a.m.

Yeah, I was dirt broke when I logged in. Then I remembered I've got several million dollars worth of supercars inventory from when I was rich and bored. I'm curious how a lot of these new things will work.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
7/12/17 6:31 p.m.

One week, some screwing around, etc, amd the reports are in. The new content is solid. You don't have cool down timers on packages anymore, so you can grab supplies as quick as you need for your businesses andyour gunrunning. Tje missions are pretty formulaic, so don't expect anything too exotic. My favorite part is actually other players. I haven't been hassled once while on a run. Lobby could be 30 deep and no one is messing with me. Ive survived two bounties in the last 3 days.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
7/12/17 6:35 p.m.

In reply to mndsm:

I've made it a point to message other CEOs to ensure a truce. Usually have no problems when "working".

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
7/13/17 8:51 a.m.
N Sperlo wrote: In reply to mndsm: I've made it a point to message other CEOs to ensure a truce. Usually have no problems when "working".

That seems to be an unspoken rule. I appreciate it, to be sure. I stay out of firefights and they don't hassle me.

Chadeux
Chadeux Dork
7/13/17 2:49 p.m.

Still haven't stopped buying stupid stuff. Hit up the overtime rumble double money/rp thing a bit. Bought a $700k Ferrari clone instead of a forgery shop. Oops.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
7/13/17 3:04 p.m.
Chadeux wrote: Still haven't stopped buying stupid stuff. Hit up the overtime rumble double money/rp thing a bit. Bought a $700k Ferrari clone instead of a forgery shop. Oops.

Yeah, I threw all my dough into renovations and upgrades for my businesses so they crank out more stuffs. The overtime rumble is nice for the cash.

yupididit
yupididit Dork
7/13/17 4:01 p.m.

In reply to Chadeux:

Hey whats your PSN? I play on PS4 as well!

yupididit
yupididit Dork
7/13/17 4:02 p.m.

I havent played in months. I dont even know what yall are talking about!

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
7/13/17 5:33 p.m.
yupididit wrote: I havent played in months. I dont even know what yall are talking about!

There have been several new updates that have made making actual gta$ possible again. I haven't seen potential cash flow like this since rooftop rumble.

yupididit
yupididit Dork
7/13/17 6:12 p.m.

Oh snaps!

Chadeux
Chadeux Dork
7/14/17 2:03 p.m.

In reply to yupididit:

Chadeux1

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
7/15/17 11:36 a.m.

Bought the second most expensive coke op, becauae it's right next to all my other stuff in Palermo bay. Now we're gonna make some real cash.

Chadeux
Chadeux Dork
7/15/17 10:45 p.m.

I got the cheapest forgery office because it was both cheap and close enough to my clubhouse in grapeseed. I'm fairly amused pulling up to this office in my 80s Ferrari, completely ignoring that a biker gang is supposed to be operating it.

failboat
failboat UberDork
7/16/17 12:35 a.m.

Fyi I found that theres crews on reddit you can join to straight up grind ceo work in safe lobbys, get people to help you with deliveries, etc.

If youre playing solo and no one berkeleys with you you can rake in about 400k an hour stealing and selling cars

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
7/16/17 5:54 p.m.

In reply to failboat:

Seems to be that most are like that. Haven't run into hostile in a while. My chopper gets stolen once in a while, because apparently buzzards and savages still aren't that common.

yupididit
yupididit Dork
7/16/17 6:58 p.m.

In reply to Chadeux:

I'll add you in a few hours.

Chadeux
Chadeux Dork
7/17/17 2:59 a.m.

In reply to yupididit:

That's cool. If your name isn't what it is on here, mention that it's you so I don't just ignore it like most of the requests I get.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
7/17/17 3:04 p.m.

I got robbed last night! Stupid cops took my stash.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
7/18/17 12:36 p.m.

Car lawn darts extended, double gta$. Also, double minion salaries for CEO type activities.

Powar
Powar UltraDork
7/18/17 1:08 p.m.
mndsm wrote: Car lawn darts extended, double gta$. Also, double minion salaries for CEO type activities.

Most excellent. I enjoyed playing with you guys for a bit Saturday night. Maybe I'll catch you on again soon.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
D5onZvtBBUZeEsgxyByW5AJsw0ZBCQoZR3rArGv0nsD4dRDuqdv6fll7F3MfzP4H