RevRico
RevRico UltraDork
10/12/17 3:47 p.m.
mndsm said:

This is why I always feel out lobbies, or hope for a sheer. 

I'm really thinking about a lag switch just to force a sheer. Turns out, there's even an app for that. 

My new favorite is people that message you "friendly" then rig your car with proximity mines while you're in the office. 

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
10/12/17 3:56 p.m.

I'm too busy being accused of being a modder due to my level to worry about friendly messages. 

1kris06
1kris06 HalfDork
10/13/17 10:59 p.m.

Pceo servers are no joke. I managed to drive from my office to elysian island. I was then surrounded by 2 armored semis, a jet and 2 helicopters. No nasty messages, no kicks. Just a request to leave and join pceo.

TheRX7Project
TheRX7Project New Reader
10/14/17 8:38 p.m.

In reply to 1kris06 :

Hah what is your gamertag? PCEO definitely doesn't joke around. But there's a reason I was able to blow almost $4M in 3 days. 2 bunker sales and multiple coke and meth sales, plus a vehicle collection sale and helping other people do their stuff... in peace. It's like having shark cards given to you every time you log on. We actually did get raided by an ex-member who was really good with a Hydra, I got to put my Oppressor to work helping hunt him down.

With said $4M spending spree, I bought my 3rd tier for my office garage and built a Sultan RS (WRX rally car) and a Elegy Classic (R32 GT-R). I can't upload the pics at work, but you can find them on my Social Club account (TheRX7Project). I now have a "Tuner Gallery" in my 3rd tier garage, 2nd tier is dedicated to classics, lowriders and muscle, and 1st tier is modern sports and supercars.

I'm surprised you didn't get kicked from the PCEO lobby, usually we're pretty quick on kicking randoms.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
10/15/17 12:54 a.m.

In reply to TheRX7Project :

Far better to recruit with words. I'd not be kind to any pceo members that unjustly booted me before speaking to me.  Potential that they are the value in someone like Kris 

TheRX7Project
TheRX7Project New Reader
10/15/17 2:43 a.m.

In reply to mndsm :

That's true. I'm not saying I always agree with the way they do things- but their method of making money definitely works.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
10/15/17 7:34 a.m.

Yeah, if you need to grind, it's far more solid than the hope and pray method I employ. 

1kris06
1kris06 HalfDork
10/15/17 10:21 a.m.

In reply to TheRX7Project :

You were one of the people in a semi hanging out by my warehouse. 

GT is gg1kris06gg 

TheRX7Project
TheRX7Project New Reader
10/15/17 7:26 p.m.

In reply to 1kris06 :

Oh I know exactly when you're talking about. We weren't hanging out, we were doing a bunker sale and had the jet and helo as air support. I managed to crash the semi and get the trailer stuck so we were there for some time trying to get it fixed.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
10/15/17 7:35 p.m.

Hook a brother up with a PCEO lobby... Or did I end up in one Friday without knowing it?

TheRX7Project
TheRX7Project New Reader
10/15/17 9:35 p.m.

In reply to N Sperlo :

You have to join PCEO first. Check out their website: http://www.pceo.online/ and watch the trailer. They have a pretty strict set of rules, and it's not for everyone. But if you're willing to accept them, you'll make money like never before, learn how to make it quick and easy, and have fun doing it.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
10/16/17 6:52 p.m.

Yeah, the rules definitely aren't my speed. Mostly because I'm almost completely anti social online. 95% of the people I play with I either know in person, or direct friends of those people. 

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid Dork
10/16/17 9:00 p.m.

thank you mnds and rico and i forgot the last memeber last night for the fun in gta online. it was fun and thanks for getting the extra cash.

also, if anyone else on here plays, look me up since i seem to online a bit more in the last couple of weeks for some weird reason. i will not be online till next week since i will be in flordia for most of the week and not back home till wensday or thursday next week. my name is the same as here.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
10/17/17 3:27 p.m.

In reply to ckosacranoid :

1kris06. Also known as Kris, or Kris-man. 

failboat
failboat UberDork
10/18/17 6:02 a.m.

Yeah those safe groups like PCEO (or GTA Cartel for PC) are amazing for grinding. 

The PC group is organized and coordinated on discord, its always easy to find a safe lobby to play in, even if you are more into grinding on things by yourself. About the only thing I feel bad about is when I join up to help someone else and I have no idea WTF I am doing on a mission or delivery I have not done before and everyone else has played it 100 times. 

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
10/18/17 9:22 a.m.

In reply to failboat :

It happens. Due to the sheer amount of time I've played the game, I am almost always that guy. We all have to learn somewhere. 

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
10/19/17 9:36 p.m.

Ok, it might be time to raise hell with rockstar support. They lost my hakuchou. It's not an expensive bike. But I owned it for 3 years. And now it's gone. And rockstar says they cant verify that I purchased it. I already wrote a berkeley you to their survey, and I'm still battling "Courtney s" who is probably some E36 M3canoe out in Bangladesh. Don't best regards me, give me my motorcycle. Just reopened the ticket, and told them, goddammit, it's still on my xbox 360. Go check that. Not happy. 

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
10/20/17 4:55 p.m.

Finally, some resolution. I didn't get the bike back, but after convincing someone to actually look at my 360 account,  they finally decided that i purchased the damn thing 3 years ago and got my half mil back. Bike was only 82k, and the mods were not even a quarter mil, and I'm credited with 515k. I want that particular bike back (I have a handful of cars I've managed to hold onto for a number of years, sandking,  Roosevelt, sentinel, and that hakuchou.....but im not getting it.) Shame, it was sort of a sense of pride for me. May be I need a life.  

TheRX7Project
TheRX7Project New Reader
10/22/17 7:29 a.m.

Same thing happened to me back on 360 with an Akuma. Not sure why stuff disappears from garages like it does.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
10/22/17 10:35 p.m.

Don't know if I'd notice a vehicle missing. Was disconnecting like a mo-fo tonight to find out I've been running at 2mps. Rebooted and I'm on the PC role player servers...

TheRX7Project
TheRX7Project New Reader
10/23/17 8:09 a.m.

I'd notice, but then again I recently moved all my cars to my office garage(s) and organized them by type. I'm pretty anal about my cars in game, even though I only actually use a handful of them.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
10/23/17 9:32 p.m.

Mine are organized by garage. The most used ones are organized the same in the office garage. You're not alone, my friend.

TheRX7Project
TheRX7Project New Reader
10/24/17 7:23 a.m.

I've got one office garage dedicated to muscle cars, one dedicated to sports and super cars, and one to tuner cars and lowriders. Across the street my apartment garage has my "work" vehicles (Insurgent, armored Kuruma, Duke o Death, etc.) I've got 4 empty garages around the city now...

Powar
Powar UltraDork
10/24/17 7:31 a.m.

Right now with the office garages being on sale, I finally bought the third one. I'll probably consolidate as much as I can now.

RevRico
RevRico UltraDork
10/24/17 8:10 a.m.
RevRico said:

I just got an account suspension and reset notice in my email.

Specifically about my pc account, says specifically banned from using my pc to play. I haven't used my laptop to play in years. 

Scam? 3 other very scammy emails have slipped through my spam filter today, as well as multiple emails from steam about access to my account from another system, but again haven't used it I years.

I have more pressing issues to deal with to try logging in on Xbox at the moment, but curious if this seems legit or scam too anyone else. I really don't know what I could have done to village tos

Edit: Xbox works. Weird. 

30 days later, just got an email saying my pc account is permanently banned.

I haven't even opened my laptop. Something strange is going on, but as long as Xbox still works I'll ignore it. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
SywVi3ftZpYgkIR9nx6D64nc9NuNf9nva8yIg8bQsFXJj8XC6OcoWosKvc7XCwwM