TheRX7Project
TheRX7Project Reader
11/26/17 11:24 a.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

It's EXTREMELY rare to hear of a crate warehouse getting raided. I know it can happen, it does mention it when you buy them, but honestly this is the first I've heard of it actually happening.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
11/28/17 12:24 a.m.

And I got raided again! Twice in a row those berkeleyers have raided me when I'm sitting on 5 bars of fine Colombian and waiting for a run. E36 M3s getting old.  Salvaged it this time. I generally sell at 1-2 bars to solo it, butove had people the last few nights. Not all bad though, I did get my tyrusand my ruiner 2k.

RevRico
RevRico UltraDork
11/28/17 8:27 a.m.

So the Lazer, which is free at fort zancudo and has been since the game dropped in 2013, is now available for purchase for a mere $6.5 million. 

It's a Pegasus vehicle that only has paint as a changeable option. 

So yes, the hydra that is regularly half the price is still a better jet.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
11/28/17 8:46 a.m.

Rockstar did it on purpose I think. The description is hilariously self aware. 

RevRico
RevRico UltraDork
11/28/17 11:23 a.m.

Double mc contracts, double associate salary, 25% off CEO building and garages. And 25% faster mc and bunker production. 

Most importantly, confirmation that we get the new update December 12.

At least they're giving us a chance to earn money before it drops. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
11/28/17 12:12 p.m.

Time to crank out some dollars it seems. 

1kris06
1kris06 HalfDork
11/28/17 12:17 p.m.

I've got a lot of $$$ that needs to be made back before the 12th. 

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
11/28/17 8:38 p.m.

When 2 different organizations decide independently to chase yours with Hunters when you aren't even on a job...

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
11/29/17 2:39 p.m.

In reply to Daylan C :

And this is why I will always force my own server. Unless I plan on going to war, I want to be in my own space. 

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
11/30/17 12:42 p.m.

Finally getting a flow and starting to actually make money. Letting my stock get up to 50k then selling in LS for 75k. Last run got a bonus so i got 91k out of it. I'm sure I could be making more if I sold bigger (whats the cap for a single vehicle run? does anyone know?) but the bigger the sale the more I lose when I dump a vehicle into a river or other such stupidity. Smaller sales also means less time killing between runs. I could also be running air freight between sales but I burnt myself out on those when they were all I was running. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
11/30/17 1:30 p.m.

I generally try and sell under a bar and a half if I know I'm going solo. Never done me dirty so far. 

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
12/1/17 4:15 a.m.

Managed to grab a Mobile Op Center while it was still on sale. This is where they discount it even more in a few days. 

RevRico
RevRico UltraDork
12/1/17 4:26 a.m.

1.5 bars for the biker businesses, ~100k for the bunker(about 20% full) are the cutoffs for solo sales. 

If griefers and apples are giving you a hard time, I linked the ps4 MTU solo lobby trick a couple pages back.

Right now, big easy money is the MC contracts and those have the bonus ability of being able to be done in an invite only session. Just sucks jumping back to public sessions to resupply, but the session jump changes the mc contracts so it can fix any that aren't solo or an empty wall. Although I did find they pay much better with more people, it's easy solo money as long as you don't have full product at your biker businesses thanks to the raid generator. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/1/17 5:30 p.m.
Daylan C said:

Managed to grab a Mobile Op Center while it was still on sale. This is where they discount it even more in a few days. 

Bought mine back on the 4th of July. I needed a 'merica mural semi Some thing fierce. 

TheRX7Project
TheRX7Project Reader
12/4/17 3:28 p.m.

Any word on what the update is gonna be? Thankfully I've been sitting on a full coke, meth and bunker for a few days because i haven't had time to play.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/4/17 4:35 p.m.

In reply to TheRX7Project :

I'm hoping to habehave word tomorrow. Rumors are flying, it was originally supposed to be hipster 2, but....it got delayed. Also heard word of sea based,  I am not sure. 

RevRico
RevRico UltraDork
12/5/17 9:54 p.m.

That was strange. I'm guessing you thought I rage quit, cause when I got everything fixed everyone was gone. 

My controller unsynced itself when my batteries died, causing the xbox to freeze. I thought it was my head set just dropping out. First party chat came through the tv, then no chat at all then everything frozen. 

It's working out to about $400k in supplies to turn a $million, just on meth, coke, and the bunker walking around in circles for 8 hours, for anyone playing along at home. 

Edit to add oppressor karma.  not mine because I still don't have missiles

1kris06
1kris06 HalfDork
12/6/17 8:42 a.m.

In reply to RevRico :

No one could join my Lobby either. So Tom jumped off, I went back to Assassin's Creed  and I'm not sure where Nate went.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/6/17 10:12 p.m.

Yeah, I was tired. My car warehouse was full, but with only 2-3 in, sales were pointless. If already soloed out what I could in the other spots, so running those was pointless. I ran a couple warehouse packages and called it good.  I knew I'd get it all sold sooner or later. 

RevRico
RevRico UltraDork
12/7/17 9:34 a.m.

We're getting a new heist

Yup, this is going to be berkeleying expensive, and an extremely drawn out drip feed.

Delorians, jet packs, SAM batteries, submarines, more jets, more military vehicles.

Guess I have to go back to grinding when I finish building the printer, 3 million is nowhere near enough to get started. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/7/17 10:46 a.m.

We get a berkeleying delorean? Hell yes!

racerfink
racerfink UltraDork
12/7/17 5:10 p.m.

Only if you can go back in time with it.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo MegaDork
12/7/17 11:40 p.m.

So I'm addicted. Thursday's I play on Xbox,  but other days I role play on private servers. I'm a dork for realz.

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
12/8/17 3:19 a.m.

In reply to N Sperlo :

I used to really enjoy playing an RP server in San Andreas Multiplayer. Playing GTA:SA and trying to act normal was dumb and amusing to me.

BradLTL
BradLTL SuperDork
12/8/17 7:45 a.m.

I just wanted to chime in an note this is post 4000 in this thread.  You're welcome, continue on.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
FHxjxdI7wZmzbNIRfGCeCOtR7C8ZDBGiu6YSyDy75yVMHBsF1rswm9VC2BKInQN6