3 4 5
MacDubois
MacDubois New Reader
2/16/17 8:57 a.m.
racerfink wrote: The opening title movie sound cuts in and out at an annoying rate, and then, in the first race, it tells me there was a sign in error, and dumped me back to the title screen...

I had a similar issue with the title movie. Chocked it up to not being 100% downloaded. Didn't race because I was fighting to get the baby back to sleep. We'll see if I can get it to work when it's fully installed.

RevRico
RevRico Dork
2/17/17 10:07 a.m.

I haven't especially noticed any choppyness, but holy Hell do I suck.

I started a career in karts because I couldn't keep a car on the track. Even with it in idiot mode with all the nannies, I drive over people, get hung up on tires, fly way off course.

Without the nannies it's just a crash fest. This is going to take some time.

Tactical Penguin
Tactical Penguin Dork
2/17/17 3:29 p.m.

In reply to RevRico:

You may want to try some different controller settings people have posted in forums. That made all the difference for me in making the karts usable with the gamepad.

BradLTL
BradLTL SuperDork
2/18/17 2:00 p.m.

In the PS4 league we only had 1 issue of chop/lag. Single player, I've never had any hiccup.

Wheel and pedal setup make a big difference in control. Other than that, slow is fast. Slow turning, slow pedal pressure.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
2/19/17 3:38 p.m.

I made 2/3 of a lap. Too berkeleying choppy.

racerfink
racerfink UltraDork
2/19/17 11:02 p.m.

In reply to mndsm:

Wait for the full game to load, then play. For whatever reason, it makes a difference.

racerfink
racerfink UltraDork
4/9/17 12:45 p.m.

Had a friend online last night that I joined. First time online with this game. It helps when the others in the lobby are on the same continent. Pretty good racing with GT3 cars, but for some reason, I always started last. If I could get through cleanly, I could podium. But if I had problems with the a.i....

Nick joined a little later. We need to see about doing some races with this game. The cars with slicks and downforce are pretty fun to drive, even with the stock set-ups I had to run.

3 4 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
kOITYIyFyCM4vmFf7aCfNF58ECqDKTQHg6AQVWao0xgPKI92iY4DAvwf2weMc7eO