Nick (Bo) Comstock
Nick (Bo) Comstock UltimaDork
3/19/17 6:37 p.m.

Since I can no longer play with the guys in GT6 and upgrading to PS4 or switching to iRacing is too cost prohibitive I've decided to re-purpose the game room and need to get rid of the sim rig. It's way too big and heavy to ship so this would have to be a local pickup only. Also I don't have a vehicle that it would fit in so you'd have to come get it. I'm in Temple TX.

It'll come with the Logitech G25 wheel and pedals, Camaro seat and the bass shaker/amp setup.

If no one local wants it I will cut it up and either make something else out of it or burn it.

Build thread is here.

dean1484
dean1484 MegaDork
3/19/17 7:08 p.m.

Ohhhhh if you don't get any takers I would be interested in the shakers and the amp for them.

Drew122
Drew122 New Reader
3/19/17 7:39 p.m.

If you are going to part it out I'd be interested in the wheel, pedals, and shifter. Would pay shipping plus a little extra for the inconvenience.

dean1484
dean1484 MegaDork
3/19/17 10:50 p.m.

Hay nick is it a time thing or I it that your ps3 is toast? If it I just that your ps3 is toast I can see if I can scare one up cheap. I mean all you need is one of the mini ones if all it was for is GT6.

Nick (Bo) Comstock
3/19/17 11:21 p.m.

In reply to dean1484:

The PS3 still works perfectly. With the exception of GT6. The game still works great in off line mode. It just refuses to update. I fought with it for long enough and I'm just over it. Honestly though I've kinda moved on to other interests.

I may have plans for the shakes and amp...

Nick (Bo) Comstock
3/19/17 11:25 p.m.

In reply to Drew122:

If no one wants the whole thing I'll send it to you. I don't have the pedal base anymore, it didn't make the move. I have them mounted inverted in the rig.

dean1484
dean1484 MegaDork
3/20/17 8:06 a.m.

BTW nice Guitar!!! What is it? I am in the market for one as my daughter has expressed an interest in learning. I use to play years ago but it ahs been years since I picked one up and I don't have any of mine anymore. All were either broken or walked without me knowing it or did not make the move when I purchased my house.

Nick (Bo) Comstock
3/20/17 9:06 a.m.

It's an old junker that I picked up from a pawn shop years ago. It's got some problems.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
wTyLxoQHCS72ajYObH5T6cgGanMNjS1rEh2z30FDOHsqTH9ReyxaMUP7DYdTsR2g