3 4 5 6 7
RevRico
RevRico Dork
12/13/16 10:00 p.m.
SyntheticBlinkerFluid wrote: I forgot, did this one need to be purchased?

Yea, this one costs extra. Greedy....

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
SyntheticBlinkerFluid UltimaDork
12/13/16 10:52 p.m.

Well guess I'm not downloading it.

jde
jde HalfDork
12/14/16 6:52 a.m.

I'm sure it will be a Deals with Gold sale in a few months. I picked up the Forza 6 Porsche pack and Horizon 2 expansion on the cheap a couple months ago.

racerfink
racerfink UltraDork
12/24/16 8:41 a.m.

Interesting that the hood upgrade for the Nissan Titan is an HPD lightbar. 4,000lbs plus wheels too!

artsafecco
artsafecco New Reader
1/5/17 9:51 a.m.

Yikes! They accidentally published an unencrypted build of the game yesterday. Messes up your profiles.

racerfink
racerfink UltraDork
1/6/17 4:29 a.m.
artsafecco wrote: Yikes! They accidentally published an unencrypted build of the game yesterday. Messes up your profiles.

Just on PC versions, and only if you actually save a game profile.

On the plus side, some people have figured out what the remaining car packs will be!

Cars to be released

Esoteric Nixon
Esoteric Nixon UltraDork
1/6/17 9:47 a.m.

I looked.

I am now very excited.

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
SyntheticBlinkerFluid UltimaDork
1/6/17 2:00 p.m.

Sweet, more cars I won't own.

RevRico
RevRico Dork
1/6/17 3:01 p.m.

I'm....disappointed. Kinda bummed I paid for Porsche. But at least there are other fun toys coming

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
1/6/17 4:04 p.m.

There's a few in there that I want. I need to know what the next expansion is, so I can start putting out vinyl packages.

1kris06
1kris06 HalfDork
1/30/17 12:05 a.m.

I built a berkeley ton of rally cars today. I'll be running the blizzard championships all this week around 9pm cst if anyone wants to join in.

racerfink
racerfink UltraDork
2/6/17 10:54 a.m.

Is anyone still playing?

New car pack

1kris06
1kris06 HalfDork
2/6/17 11:15 a.m.

In reply to racerfink:

I got all excited, only to realize it comes out tomorrow.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
2/6/17 7:25 p.m.

Tomorrow, when I'm off work. Perfect!

Esoteric Nixon
Esoteric Nixon UltraDork
2/6/17 11:39 p.m.

I'll be on to check it out.

racerfink
racerfink UltraDork
3/7/17 3:01 p.m.

Duracell Car Pack

There's even a free GTA Spano available if you go to the XBox Marketplace and type in Forza Horizon 3 GTA Spano.

Tactical Penguin
Tactical Penguin Dork
3/7/17 5:51 p.m.

That free TAMO Racemo looks interesting too. I'm looking forward to a little seat time as soon as I can put down Ghost Recon for a few minutes.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
3/7/17 6:22 p.m.
racerfink wrote: Duracell Car Pack There's even a free GTA Spano available if you go to the XBox Marketplace and type in Forza Horizon 3 GTA Spano.

Don't we already have these from something?

1kris06
1kris06 HalfDork
3/7/17 7:16 p.m.
mndsm wrote:
racerfink wrote: Duracell Car Pack There's even a free GTA Spano available if you go to the XBox Marketplace and type in Forza Horizon 3 GTA Spano.
Don't we already have these from something?

Sure you're not thinking of the lykan from a forzathon?

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
3/7/17 7:19 p.m.

In reply to 1kris06:

No, I'm almost 100% sure I have a gta spano. Pretty sure it's heavily modified for land speed racing too.

RevRico
RevRico SuperDork
3/7/17 7:26 p.m.

In reply to mndsm:

You should. I do and I haven't even done a forzathon since January. In its stock bright ass ugly orange.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
3/7/17 7:47 p.m.
RevRico wrote: In reply to mndsm: You should. I do and I haven't even done a forzathon since January. In its stock bright ass ugly orange.

I came back for this last one to book two he cars and throw a few paint jobs up.

MacDubois
MacDubois New Reader
3/10/17 8:25 a.m.

There was a Spano as paid DLC awhile back.

I'm actually really enjoying the Racemo, although the gears are way too long for the little 3cyl.

I've really only been playing the game to get the unicorn cars during Forzathons. Lola T70 last month, 300SEL 6.3 and Sesto Elemento this month. And there should be AMC Pacer X as a barn find in early April.

racerfink
racerfink UltraDork
4/12/17 2:03 p.m.
mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
4/18/17 6:58 a.m.
racerfink wrote: Porsche, Porsche, Porsche!

The 993 gt2 marks the only time I've been happy to see rwb in the last 5 years. I'm really over their look, but I need all the ridiculousness in a game.

3 4 5 6 7

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
NCKm0dXAte31l1wJ6Bit2jo8YRYY7NBlvyxLIE82S7DuTFex9mwgGO4wvdHVoOxZ