RevRico SuperDork
May 11, 2017 10:37 a.m.

I kept losing races, badly, couldn't figure out why. Everything was still setup for driftmaro events, including unbeatable difficulty.

No matter, getting the finale event unlocked was easy without doing any races. Still haven't run it yet, but it looks intense.

I'm having a really hard time with the points events though, keep finding walls at 220+ ruining my skill chains.

mndsm MegaDork
May 11, 2017 3:44 p.m.
RevRico wrote: I kept losing races, badly, couldn't figure out why. Everything was still setup for driftmaro events, including unbeatable difficulty. No matter, getting the finale event unlocked was easy without doing any races. Still haven't run it yet, but it looks intense. I'm having a really hard time with the points events though, keep finding walls at 220+ ruining my skill chains.

Tip for the skill events- sandbag, single chain at open and haul ass. The Goliath is actually pretty anticlimactic.

mndsm MegaDork
May 11, 2017 3:44 p.m.
racerfink wrote: When I started the game, it did the download. Then, I "bought" all the free cars. Then, I went to the Hot Wheels icon on the main map. It prompted me to install. Nowhere near all the drama everybody else seems to have had. Oh, and, it's giving me free copies of the cars I already got for free as well. Bonus!

It's giving me the free ones too.

mndsm MegaDork
May 11, 2017 9:56 p.m.

A class, was the driftmero. The whole way. S class was the escalade, the bentayga. S2 went to the ford gt lm. Traps and cameras went to the 918, modified out as far as it will go. Drift zones, obv went to the driftmero. The only stuff I have left for medals is the bucket list.

Also, that hilux. Seriously.

RevRico SuperDork
May 11, 2017 10:00 p.m.

I've got one bucket list left and may of the races. Been knocking some out, but I have a hard time staying on the track.

The last bucket list for me, the one with the veneno, is rough.

As are the achievements, like goliath in the zonda in 6 minutes, and what the hell is a hot wheels drift? I've got one in the mustang, only one I've seen.

mndsm MegaDork
May 11, 2017 10:08 p.m.

I haven't looked at the achievements. I'm fairly sure "hot wheels " is some combination of beyond ultimate ans using a fancy section of track. I got it on accident while I was upside down, jist to see if I could. Goliath in 6 is gonna be nasty, but doable. I haven't tried it in the zonda, but my first time out in the gt I ran it in 6:35. I berkeleyed up a lot too, so it's doable.

Jaynen SuperDork
June 9, 2017 8:53 a.m.

I picked up the hotwheels expansion its pretty lol.

Its not the best car but I have the most fun in my twin turbo 900hp ford raptor. The Bowler however can be 1200+ hp with a lamborghini swap

mndsm MegaDork
June 11, 2017 12:50 p.m.
Jaynen wrote: I picked up the hotwheels expansion its pretty lol. Its not the best car but I have the most fun in my twin turbo 900hp ford raptor. The Bowler however can be 1200+ hp with a lamborghini swap

We keep trying to force d class car races. We had built a bunch of d class drift ish back in the day. Big motors, stock suspension, stock tires. They're fast but they only go sideways.

RevRico SuperDork
June 11, 2017 1:01 p.m.

So there's a gremlins and a Vega now. But they expect me to pay even more for them?

I wish I could trade the Porsche pack for the mountain dew pack.

mndsm MegaDork
June 11, 2017 1:09 p.m.
RevRico wrote: So there's a gremlins and a Vega now. But they expect me to pay even more for them? I wish I could trade the Porsche pack for the mountain dew pack.

Yeah, the new pack is really good. Unsure if you can buy it at the auction house.

mndsm MegaDork
June 12, 2017 8:21 p.m.

Unannounced forzathon! Run a classic racer a class (the 60something merc, I has a toon) championship, win all the things at once. 996 gt3, another 918, money, spins, xp...

racerfink UltraDork
Aug. 10, 2017 12:45 p.m.
mndsm MegaDork
Aug. 10, 2017 1:15 p.m.

Free if you pre-order f7. I'm not sure I will.

1kris06 HalfDork
Aug. 10, 2017 4:47 p.m.
mndsm wrote: Free if you pre-order f7. I'm not sure I will.

Not to mention it's a digital pre-order only.

Esoteric Nixon UltraDork
Aug. 11, 2017 3:38 p.m.

Yeah I am not gonna lose sleep over that. I am going to preorder FM7 from Amazon.

racerfink UltraDork
Aug. 23, 2017 11:29 a.m.

VIP's can win a 914-6 and a 928 GTS-4 in this weeks Forzathon.

2 3 4 5 6 7

You'll need to log in to post.

Also on Classic Motorsports

My Racing Rules

2 days ago in Articles

Like most of us, Classic Motorsports Publisher Tim Suddard is obsessed with cars and racing.

Classic Motorsports Car Catcher: Peter Brock's Ultimate Datsun 510

4 days ago in News

Classic looks and 300 horsepower built by a legend.

Show Us Your Shop Contest: One Week Left

5 days ago in News

3-car? 1-car? parking lot? We want to see where you mess with your car. Our favorites win some major prizes.

Forgotten Fiberglass

1 week ago in Articles

In the ’50s and ’60s, the resin revolution turned dreamers into car manufacturers.

Restoration Impossible: An Alternator That Looks Like a Generator

1 week ago in Project Cars

Lotus Elans are legendary for electric gremlins.

Tech Tips: Jaguar E-Type

1 week ago in Articles

A sophisticated, achingly beautiful two-seater with Ferrari-like performance at an affordable price.

Mlassic Motorsports Magazine

Subscribe Today

Also get your instant access to the digital edition of Classic Motorsports Magazine!

Learn More
9KV2BaePrDNig9diUqUwI8nj72vPEiNB