echoechoecho
echoechoecho Reader
10/6/17 7:10 p.m.

I know some of us like bicycles in addition to cars.

well if you havent heard of bike polo, now you have. I wish I could go but it was either bike polo worlds or the challenge(couldnt get off work for both), I picked the challenge lol

https://www.youtube.com/embed/bTClDu-Sx5M

minimac
minimac SuperDork
10/7/17 7:31 a.m.

We used to play Motopolo in my younger days.  There was a big, level field near a local motorcycle dealer back in WNY that would flood (with a little 'help')when the beavers would dam up the creek  next to the property.  On most wintery Sundays, you could find at least a dozen of us on our MXers and dirt bikes playing on the ice field. It was cold, but a great time and all of us really sharpened our riding skills.

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan Dork
12/8/17 10:40 p.m.

Ok.  I didn't watch the video.  But.  I've seen a group of lawyers having a day out at the ballgame in Nationals Park show more interest in the action than that screenshot.  Just.  Barely.  Washington lawyers ya know. indecision

AaronBalto
AaronBalto Reader
1/7/18 9:16 p.m.

I played International Rules bike polo for ten years. Grass. Real rules based on horsie rules. Good game. Let me know if you want to buy a retired polo bike and mallets. Cheap. Really, really cheap.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
RvpGEuZJ1TjDPY22ISjogDPp47U7FcOg0KSrTfBAKXweGXem1VdiuhjsajGARFIA