1 2
Derick Freese
Derick Freese SuperDork
7/2/13 7:29 a.m.

Raffles have to be for charity in Florida. I know someone that was levied a pretty stiff fine for "holding a gambling event" when he raffled off some car parts to rebuild his car after a theft.

I think most of us just want to see Margie's reaction and Tom's lulz.

Maybe now that it's running, we need another plan of attack...

Rusted_Busted_Spit
Rusted_Busted_Spit UltraDork
7/2/13 12:06 p.m.

I'm in for $25.

Spinout007
Spinout007 SuperDork
7/2/13 12:23 p.m.

Yeah thanks to the new anti gambling law just signed you can't have raffles or a lottery style drawing any more. But for some reason the state still has their lottery system running.

Spinout007
Spinout007 SuperDork
7/2/13 1:40 p.m.

No floundering, sorry just reread that. Still in for 25 so one random member gets a new toy!

Gasoline
Gasoline Dork
7/2/13 1:44 p.m.

I want the "Automatic Car Wash" sign....

speedbiu
speedbiu Reader
7/2/13 4:04 p.m.

The Automatic carwash sign is an old steel Pennzoil sign from 1969.Its like 2ftx7ft.I was going to take the automatic car wash off and put my name on it for my new shop.

mdgalv
mdgalv New Reader
7/18/13 9:52 a.m.

I wish mine was in this good condition. I have a 1970 that was my fathers (original owner). I grew up riding in these and even drove it for a while in High School when my car needed a transmission. It actually has floors that are decent but the corners and rockers are shot. At one point he had someone try to repair it but that didn't come out very well. Car has been sitting in his garage since the late 80's. It's been about 4 years since he gave it to me but I haven't had time or funds to get this project off the ground.

I'd consider buying this if I had a way to get it to CT (inexpensively) and had money in my budget right now. Son is in college now and step daughter is buying a house and needed help getting that rolling. Two very good things but they do put other things on hold.

speedbiu
speedbiu Reader
7/20/13 4:56 p.m.

Anyone?? I will trade for any basket case old Harleys,pre 70's?? or?? No cars.lol.Need it out of the garage :-)

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
mfX0HeEZw57gW9N0PIHXIdH6A64Yd9b8ik6s2mybvJNCKtyg1wK3Ygh7j06rgBui