RossD
RossD UltimaDork
3/14/16 3:21 p.m.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/5491019470.html

1981 Avanti II body. There is a lot of paint checking but the fiberglass is all good. The frame is rusty at the rear but repairable. No engine, transmission, interior, rear end and brakes. There is a core rear end in the car to facilitate rolling. The power steering is still intact as is the steering box. The gas tank is still in the car as well as all the glass. The power window motors are still in the doors and they were functional. The bumpers are included but need plating. I bought this to make a land speed Bonneville car. I got this far but other things have come up so I am selling it. This would make a great Bonneville or Ohio mile land speed car. It could make a nice Drag Week car as well. Can be delivered for a fee within a one day drive round trip. Reply through CL, text or call. with questions. Jim

-NMNA

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter PowerDork
3/14/16 3:59 p.m.

> This would make a great Bonneville or Ohio mile land speed Challenge car

Fixed.

JohnRW1621
JohnRW1621 MegaDork
3/15/16 7:24 a.m.

This is the kind of thing that would look nice in York, PA.

SilverFleet
SilverFleet UltraDork
3/15/16 10:24 a.m.
JohnRW1621 wrote: This is the kind of thing that would look nice in York, PA.

And it likely already has provisions for a Chevy drivetrain, so no one will get butthurt when a resident of that township swaps in a fire-breathing small block and makes it run 9's!

markwemple
markwemple Dork
3/15/16 10:54 a.m.

I think these came with corvette drivetrains new, at least the IIs did.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
QHQ3ZFuwhaEkMt7H7b9YXll2c0WAtk0266PPYxkl3ppA1qGurm6bobom5wnFwBEs