ransom
ransom UberDork
12/5/13 11:34 a.m.

Hate to reward the keyword spam that put it in front of me, but figure this might be right up some GRMer's alley...

ad said: Adult owned,regular maintenced,happy little car with alot of spunk left,never let me down & gets great gas mileage too,very dependable.strong 1500 eng,car has 160+ k miles needs nothing mechanicly everything works,clean title in my name.this is a GOOD car & I know it,drive it & you will too.1500 wont buy it.

http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/cto/4228875122.html

turboswede
turboswede UltimaDork
12/5/13 11:59 a.m.

Ooooh, I still have some parts for one of those. They are a ton of fun, even in stock form. With a little work they really come alive. Though the later versions are easier to modify, nothing that a set of webers won't fix ;)

I have a short shifter and some stress bars kicking around. If anyone gets it, let me know and I can arrange for those parts to magically find their way into the hatch area as long as some beer magically finds its way into my fridge (and/or stomach).

nhmercracer
nhmercracer New Reader
12/7/13 10:55 a.m.

I had one of those. An '85, in white, with blue bits. My friends called it "the sneaker". Loved that car, and the blue interior. Sooooo '80's. Bought it from my brother. Sadly both he and the car are no longer with us.

spitfirebill
spitfirebill UberDork
12/7/13 3:41 p.m.

I would so be all over that if it was local(er).

JamesMcD
JamesMcD HalfDork
12/7/13 7:54 p.m.

I'm surprised he's not asking for more money. I thought those things were worth a lot more than that. Nice ones, I mean.

I would be tempted if I hadn't already purchased a similarly priced automobile from Oregon and had it shipped to me.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
vBZDHJuz0HpqEunyzCWDFj77DJldivbZxePlBKu8CKUwPbgdc8X5xQTnCWYxEM1h