murdock
murdock New Reader
12/31/16 8:53 a.m.

Selling my $2008 Challenge Miata located in Orlando florida. Here is the Craigslist posting. http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/5936327388.html

This was entered in the $2008 competition and has been used for autocross over the past couple years. It runs well and drives well and I have been using it as daily driver for the past 6 months. I am moving and need it sold and would love to see it used in a $2017 challenge.

I have done partial preparation for the Spec Miata setup including Bilstien shocks and Eibach sway bars. This would be a great car to finish preparing for spec miata racing with a cage or using building a time attack race car with the extra turbo parts that I am including in this price. The hardtop alone is worth almost half the price of the car so the full package is a great deal. Car is in fair condition and is far from perfect cosmetically, but is solid mechanically.

Modifications: OEM Glass hardtop Bilstien HD Shocks Eibach Anti-Roll Bar Spare set of Kuhmo Tires on Stock Daisies Rear Hawk Brake Pads OEM JDM Miata Momo steering wheel NGK Spark Plugs G-Power Ebay Coilovers Bilstein Shocks New battery New alternator belt Open diff

Removed Parts: No A/C No power steering No convertible soft top No interior radio, speakers or carpet No roll down windows (windows are removable by hand) No air bags or sensors

Projects to complete: Car is completely waterproof and does not leak Plexiglass triangle windows are cracking DIY Rustoleom Paint needs repainting Dash and hood plastic is cracked

Turbo parts included (not installed) OEM Eclipse T25 Turbo Ebay miata turbo header Ebay miata turbo downpipe Oil Lines and AN fittings Wastegate actuator Intercooler parts and Megasquiret ECU are still needed to complete the system install

Stampie
Stampie Dork
12/31/16 8:56 a.m.
Fueled by Caffeine
Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
12/31/16 1:42 p.m.

damn you southern states.

russ_mill
russ_mill New Reader
1/8/17 7:04 a.m.

Damn. So how solid mechanically? Like would you drive it to Ohio? I've been looking for the right ghettocet donor but alas, I not sure I have the room either

NordicSaab
NordicSaab HalfDork
1/8/17 7:24 a.m.

wow, solid deal.

The hard top alone would trade in Florida at $900.

murdock
murdock New Reader
1/13/17 7:50 p.m.

In reply to russ_mill:

With a fresh set of tires it would easily be up for a road trip to Ohio. I drive it everywhere around town without worry. This engine is practically stock with really low miles.

Still available.

murdock
murdock New Reader
1/17/17 8:20 a.m.

Sold!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
wJnJtxN8eyNOSgjoK9bbcX3ZUxnxMfpe6lsoNJ7U0tfbwR0cnGLJll8z3tHERZ7S