Nashco
Nashco SuperDork
10/22/09 3:01 p.m.

My dad went and checked this out for somebody else today, it's a 2002 Civic Si for $2000; Dad said it sounds like the guy would go as low as $1500 for a quick cash deal, he thought it'd be a great $2010 car so when his friend passed on the deal he called me up. It needs bodywork and has a salvage title, but it seems pretty sound otherwise. I just got a project car last week and I'm looking at picking up another this weekend, so I'm at my quota. Hopefully somebody here that doesn't mind bodywork can take advantage of the deal. Here's the post:

http://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/1432893834.html

honda civic si 2002 - $2000 It is a 2002 honda civic si runs exellent has 65,000 miles needs body work. It comes with bronze 17in einki rims and the car is white. Please call 208-262-1907 will take best offer ask for andrew or John

If somebody here pays for the car but can't retrieve it for a while, my old man has room to store the car until you can pick it up and accepts standard GRM currency (beer).

Bryce

jwdmotorsports
jwdmotorsports HalfDork
10/22/09 7:15 p.m.

I've always liked these even though I've heard that they don't handle that well. I'd be all over this for the $2010 challenge if it wasn't on the other side of the country.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Hjyy0VSECdbsO79bJXue1ijuKHBMP4DDqBNrpt8fY2SHSRWhowYApMRJeNFaNZKG