1 2 3
hobiercr
hobiercr SuperDork
9/18/19 5:02 p.m.

We're a little over a month out and I've got stuff I need to get rid of. Let's light this fire.

I'll add pictures when I can.

1995 Ford Mustang 5.0 engine. Bought it for a project that never happened. Selling it for exactly what I have into it, $250.

94-99 Celica parts. Computers, window switches, doors, etc., etc. Contact me for full list, FREE

Random Red & Black "racing seats". Taking up space. They are DIRTY but no rips or tears. The creases in the tops are from something sitting on them. FREE / Pat has dibs. If they don't fit him they will be open for someone else.

Early Volvo (i.e. 122) stuff. Engine blocks, transmissions, interior bits, etc. Let me know what you are looking for

Late '80s Toyota 5M-GE engine. $200

Datsun 1600 engine (rotating assembly-no head) and transmission. Engine, $100, Tranny, $150

Datsun 1600 other stuff. PM me.

3, 265/35zr18 Khumo Ecsta Supra tires, FREE

15x10, 5x5-1/2 Steel wheels with fake beadlock rings. Big, heavy. $120/SOLD

Will add more later.

Patrick
Patrick MegaDork
9/18/19 5:19 p.m.

Texted you about seats

also if anyone needs anything it might be easier to ask than to list everything i have

DeadSkunk  (Warren)
DeadSkunk (Warren) PowerDork
9/18/19 5:48 p.m.

I've got a NB Miata open diff (4.30:1) , axles and driveshaft that I can let go cheap. A fart can exhaust for NBs that is obnoxiously loud ($75), two of those plastic sandrail style bucket seats ($25 ea). I'll scour the garage and add to the list. I can bring stuff to the Challenge.

Edit: - a set of Panasport wheels. They're the chromed finish and show some pitting. A pair of 15x7 and a pair of 15x6. 4x108 Ford bolt pattern. The offset is RWD, they came off a Sunbeam Tiger....$250

A set of stock NB Miata 15x6 wheels, painted dark gray Duplicolor ....$100

A set of 14" steel wheels, 4x100 pattern......$40

A set of older American Racing 15x8 wheels with General Altimax RT43 tires. Wheels are 5x5 bolt circle. Tires are darned near brand new (I sold the Astro van they were for). Tires are 225-70-15......$250

Stock NA radiator...$25

DeadSkunk  (Warren)
DeadSkunk (Warren) PowerDork
9/18/19 6:16 p.m.

In reply to Patrick :

That Corvette oil pan.

Patrick
Patrick MegaDork
9/18/19 6:28 p.m.

In reply to DeadSkunk (Warren) :

and whatever the pickup tube cost me, i’ll look that up

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard Director of Marketing & Digital Assets
9/18/19 6:42 p.m.

Any details on the 302? Miles, compression, etc?

Not that I made a deal to pick up a cheap foxbody or anything....

hobiercr
hobiercr SuperDork
9/18/19 8:27 p.m.

Tom, no details and I have never run it. It came out of a running/driving car that was drag racing fairly consistently. There were supposedly no issues, they were just going to a built motor.

Pat, I'll add pictures of the seats tomorrow.

Robbie
Robbie UltimaDork
9/18/19 9:50 p.m.

Oooooooh, I'll make a post here tomorrow.

jamscal
jamscal Dork
9/19/19 6:12 a.m.

I have a factory 2002 Camaro SS Shocks and springs. Front and rear. Fronts are together with hardware...no spring compressor needed.

I believe they fit the 3rd gen F bodies too. 

Not the greatest but might be better than V-6 stockers and the price is right. (or Cut/mod for the challenge.)

I cut off one upper mounting stud on the fronts...just knock it out and use a bolt.

*FREE* if you p/u in Louisville. 

Tom Suddard
9/19/19 8:08 a.m.

In reply to hobiercr :

Thanks. Let me get the car in my possession first and I’ll let you know if I need the engine. 

Robbie
Robbie UltimaDork
9/19/19 8:55 a.m.
jamscal said:

I have a factory 2002 Camaro SS Shocks and springs. Front and rear. Fronts are together with hardware...no spring compressor needed.

Not the greatest but might be better than V-6 stockers and the price is right. (or Cut/mod for the challenge.)

I cut off one upper mounting stud on the fronts...just knock it out and use a bolt.

Interested if you still have them when I drive through on the way to the challenge.

Robbie
Robbie UltimaDork
9/19/19 8:58 a.m.

In reply to hobiercr :

Also interested in the 5.0 motor, if you have no sale by challenge time we'll talk (and I'll need to plan a way to get it home haha).

Tom Suddard
9/19/19 9:25 a.m.

Go for it Robbie, I was just going to stash it away in the corner. 

Robbie
Robbie UltimaDork
9/19/19 9:28 a.m.

Ok, Miata parts. Prices listed lower than I would ask to general public, but please make any offer you like. Interesting trade offers welcome. I probably don't want your xbox though ;)

Miata 1.6 vlsd - $200

Axles and rear hubs that go with the vlsd (not sure if they're the same as open diff axles or not) - $100

1.6 ECU - $10? Clutch and two pressure plates -$20?

1.6 engine (supposedly blown head gasket, probably worse) $200, trans that has a goofy shifter but should be in working order $75? Or tell me any part that you want off of these and I can pull the part (starter, intake, tb, head, etc).

That's all I can think of now.

Robbie
Robbie UltimaDork
9/19/19 9:32 a.m.
Tom Suddard said:

Go for it Robbie, I was just going to stash it away in the corner. 

Haha me to. But it helps to have a backup plan when you're planning to nitrous your challenge car and you've never used nitrous before. If anyone has a serious need please pipe up.

slowbird
slowbird HalfDork
9/19/19 9:58 a.m.

And here I was, going to inquire about the 5.0 just to have a spare engine to tinker with in case my Cougar has any future troubles. We're all a bunch of hoarders. laugh

hobiercr
hobiercr SuperDork
9/19/19 10:03 a.m.

Hell, I bought it for a car I didn't even have yet.

Justjim75
Justjim75 Dork
9/19/19 10:21 a.m.

I have all the SBC parts that came off of the Elco engine that i got from SVreX that Ashykun built.  Vortec heads with threaded bigger studs with polylocks, GMPP Hot Cam pkg, 1.6 roller tip and trunion rockers, long tubes, vic jr knock off mani, 750 edelbrock carb, pistons, rods, everything but the block and crank (available if needed) plus a built 700r4 with shift kit.

Id probably get more value in return in a trade, light Miata wheels (15×8 or bigger) nitrous kit for NB1, Megasquirt 2 or higher for NB, guns, etc but cash always works. Message me for cell 

jamscal
jamscal Dork
9/20/19 8:55 a.m.
Robbie said:
jamscal said:

Interested if you still have them when I drive through on the way to the challenge.

Let me know....they're not advertised anywhere else, so I should have them.

Stampie
Stampie UltimaDork
9/20/19 2:50 p.m.

Here's a couple of extras I have.

GM torque converter. Nothing special, standard off the shelf for SBC. Only had about 100 miles when I blew the engine and replaced with BBC. $50 obo. 

Next we have a big ass turbo. Borg Warner BHT3E. Appears to be rebuilt with no shaft play. $200

Danny Shields
Danny Shields HalfDork
9/22/19 10:51 a.m.

How about a Neon seat? Free. Driver's seat from the GRM project Neon back in 1996. Looked like new when it was replaced by a racing seat and went in the attic a couple decades ago. Probably hasn't gotten any more comfortable. It was from a 4-door, so the seat back does not flip forward.  Dark Gray "National Champion" fabric. No frame/mount, use your old one. Let me know if you can use it, and I can bring it to the Challenge, otherwise it wil remain somewhere in the dark reaches of my attic.

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
9/22/19 11:00 a.m.

Oooo....

Ill be making a list and editing this post when i get home

Gauges:

Wheels:

Slicks:

Obd1 gm:

Misc:

hobiercr
hobiercr SuperDork
9/23/19 4:22 p.m.

Does anyone want me to hold the 5.0 for them? It may go on CL soon if not.

gumby
gumby Reader
9/23/19 5:30 p.m.
Stampie said:

Next we have a big ass turbo. Borg Warner BHT3E. Appears to be rebuilt with no shaft play. $200

BHT = Big Honkin' Turbo?

Stampie
Stampie UltimaDork
9/23/19 7:03 p.m.

In reply to gumby :

Buy it and you can tell all the women in the bars about your BHT. 

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
mP7HKZft0sjwSez5jBpqecVdByMk3lDICYCcDpzYecHLQDHULfmEK6Z4OnsSMpFC