nocones
nocones HalfDork
8/5/11 11:57 p.m.

Photobucket Nearly Free RUST FREE central Illinois Miata chassis. I really just want what I would get at the junkyard/enough to hold it until it gets picked up.
Pics Here http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/Nocones/Miata

The BEST: SWEET domo stencil on rear 1/4 panel

The Good: This thing is VERY VERY rust free. 1996 chassis. Most Wireing is there. I have a Tan Dash (was 96M) Doors, and some body parts (I took a lot off of the car and was going to swap it to a 1990 but I ran out of steam, so Most of the non-running gear items are available for Neg. $$). Clear Illinois Tittle Photobucket

The bad: Cracked windshield, Very stripped down.. like nothing is in it except the wireing, and a few brackets. Not a rolling chassis, no running gear is included

The worst: Hit in front and rear. Front bumper support is bent, front bumper rails are tweaked. Rear truck floor is pretty mangled. Pics show details. Front Battle Damage Photobucket Trunk Battle Damage Photobucket

Please save me from the crusher, probably worth picking up for rust free rockers & floorpans if nothing else. Has not been hit from the sides, the hits where straight front and rear so rockers, sills, the normally rusty bits are all straight. IF you have time it could be a good running car if you swap stuff from your rusty midwest chassis and don't mind the dented understructure.

I just hate to see it crushed but if no one wants it that's where it will head.. I just want it to live on somehow but I can't provide for it the way it needs (I sound like a dog owner with a sick puppy)

Thanks,

Daniel

corytate
corytate Reader
8/6/11 8:06 a.m.

damn i want it, but its too much for me to get into while I'm still in school and working.

nocones
nocones HalfDork
8/7/11 10:18 p.m.

Hmm. No interest by wed car goes bye bye. I could hold it if someone wants it.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
VrGjPct5vOaTxs7q027GrOTN3j5F6IpnPVzqGcUaF2wmdY9G6bJZLYviLXD3xKLF