Mike4739
Mike4739 New Reader
11/21/16 4:02 p.m.

1984 Dodge 600 for sale. http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/cto/5887002516.html Mike4739ok@comcast.net The Good: Upgraded parts installed: Mopar Performance lowering springs, Saturn 4x100 aluminum wheels with like new tread 195/50-15 Falken brand tires, shift kit and 3.05(?) transfer gears replaced with 3.73, Mopar Performance "G" head, 11mm ARP head bolts, ARP main bolts, Forward Motion Enforcer I Turbo (reclocked to install the Audi intercooler), ported exhaust manifold, 3" open exhaust after 2 1/2 inch downpipe, short block rebuilt by Collier Machine with forged JE pistons, and forged T2 rods, block magnifluxed, bored and honed with plate, deburred, decked, line honed, balanced rotating assembly, Lambros Race Engineering Cam-(228 degrees duration @0.050", Duration advertised 276 degrees, Total valve lift .520 approx., installed at110 degrees intake lobe center), Lambros Race Engineering underdrive crank pulley, stiffer Mopar performance engine mounts, Mopar performance logic module, Air/fuel gauge, Lambros Race Engineering oil cooler, Miata leather front seats, Alpine CD player with removable faceplate, carpet replaced, new fuel pump, transmission and torque converter rebuilt 5000 miles ago.

The not so good: Car has been sitting for about a year. It will not start and drive without work. Odometer shows 94,xxx miles, actual is 124,xxx- previous owner unhooked it while flat towed behind RV and hooked back up before I bought it in 1990. Turned over and ran down the street before it was parked. Will need old gas drained before starting. I recommend all fluids changed. Optima battery is dead. Power steering fluid has a leak. Convertible top hydraulic fluid needs topping off every 2 years or so. Convertible top leaks in heavy rain. Dent in left rear quarter panel. No air conditioning parts present- removed years ago. I have receipts since 1991 until about 4000 miles ago- car was driven very little last 10 years. Please email any questions. Texting ok after 5pm weekdays or on weekends. Car would be a great candidate for Grassroots Motorsports Magazine 2017 Challenge (drive or parts car). I do not have the desire to part it out, but if you want to do so, you should be able to easily recover your purchase price.

Mike4739
Mike4739 New Reader
12/21/16 7:34 p.m.

New address at $599 ------------- http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/cto/5928912570.html

TenToeTurbo
TenToeTurbo Dork
12/21/16 10:27 p.m.
Cooter
Cooter HalfDork
12/22/16 4:55 a.m.

So, do you have two of these?

Mike4739
Mike4739 New Reader
12/23/16 8:49 p.m.

Thank you TenToeTurbo for fixing the link.

Cooter: No, just one. I thought I would be able to delete the other listing.

I will probably end up stripping the salable parts off and scrapping the rest. More money, but more work. It's a shame because I doubt I'll be selling the engine separately since I'm not going to pull it. I had a local buyer but this is a Turbo one model, not a Turbo 2, so he didn't think a lot would be directly interchangeable with what he is running now. Local scrap yard offered $340.

minivan_racer
minivan_racer UltraDork
12/23/16 8:57 p.m.
Mike4739 wrote: Thank you TenToeTurbo for fixing the link. Cooter: No, just one. I thought I would be able to delete the other listing. I will probably end up stripping the salable parts off and scrapping the rest. More money, but more work. It's a shame because I doubt I'll be selling the engine separately since I'm not going to pull it. I had a local buyer but this is a Turbo one model, not a Turbo 2, so he didn't think a lot would be directly interchangeable with what he is running now. Local scrap yard offered $340.

The only thing he needs to do is swap his intake manifold and possibly exhaust manifold over and then tune the car. Only thing he'll have to buy is a T1 to T2 turbo adapter for the compressor housing.

Outside of the engine though there isn't much that will carry over unless he has a k car.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Xgd3eV3WU1ltyMETbGhkqIHa2TltnnBoeAyQVTpfwiHlLyVvrPJaVPMCcNpVDT0p