1 2
rmarkc
rmarkc Reader
3/14/12 7:04 p.m.

Who's only 3 hours away, has too many projects already and glad he doesn't have a trailer or tow vehicle...<- this guy

Good luck finding an adopter.

Strike_Zero
Strike_Zero Dork
3/14/12 8:20 p.m.

My garage just called . . . "Can I haz?"

jsymonds
jsymonds New Reader
3/14/12 8:35 p.m.

Someone grab this and put a 1UZ in it. Instant Toyota musclecar!

corytate
corytate Dork
3/14/12 9:16 p.m.

dont know why benvalle hasnt pm'd you yet, I exercised all my persuasive powers over him, and he still hasnt called dibs. were only 4 hours away, and he just got a house, and a backyard is a good temporary place for a car, or he could put it in the other side of his garage and leave the miata outside... lol

benvalle
benvalle New Reader
3/14/12 9:30 p.m.

i really want this but have no trailer

fast_eddie_72
fast_eddie_72 SuperDork
3/14/12 9:31 p.m.

Damn. Was really hoping that it was gone by now. I hate this thread. No, I hate that I can't have every car I want.

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo UberDork
3/14/12 9:32 p.m.

OK, here's the latest, I am 99% sure it's going home with someone Saturday. I have a few interested parties in line behind that guy that can come within the week, so I'm thinking it's spoken for. If it all falls through I will post here and we can try again.

Thanks all for your support and for rallying the enthusiasts. I really didn't want to face taking this beauty to the scrap yard. Thanks guys, you ROCK!!!

(Yes, that's a triple cool smiley)

corytate
corytate Dork
3/14/12 9:32 p.m.
benvalle wrote: i really want this but have no trailer

i tol' you we can ask david lol
or rent one
a tow dolly from uhaul is 50 bucks

corytate
corytate Dork
3/14/12 9:33 p.m.
fast_eddie_72 wrote: Damn. Was really hoping that it was gone by now. I hate this thread. No, I hate that I can't have every car I want.

you take it easy, you already have an old yota. you have to leave some for the rest of us=]

poopshovel
poopshovel PowerDork
3/15/12 8:17 p.m.

(Deep breath:) Still available? I wouldn't ask if I wasn't interested, and didn't have access between my place and yours to WHATEVER beer you want. ....and a recently acquired truck...and a next door neighbor with a trailer for sale (rent.)

PS: GFD, why didn't I see this till today??? (slams dick in door.)

New Reader
3/15/12 9:30 p.m.

In reply to EastCoastMojo:
I am in Asheville, NC. I have a truck and a car trailer. I am free tomorrow (Friday) and can come to get the Celica. I've been looking for one of those for a long time. Is there a phone # where I can call you or an email address where I can contact you? I've been trying to send you a PM but I can't get it to work for some reason. Thanks.

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo UberDork
3/16/12 11:34 a.m.

Aw Poopy, why didn't you see this earlier? I love beer!

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury UltimaDork
3/16/12 1:51 p.m.

damn damn damn....

poopshovel
poopshovel PowerDork
3/16/12 7:32 p.m.

Up & goned?

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo UberDork
3/16/12 10:45 p.m.

Confirmed, tomorrow at 3pm.

Strike_Zero
Strike_Zero Dork
3/16/12 10:53 p.m.
4cylndrfury wrote: damn damn damn....
AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair PowerDork
3/16/12 10:53 p.m.

probably just as well. i'm not sure the world is ready to see a rear wheel drive Hongmobile.

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo UberDork
3/17/12 8:05 p.m.

OK guys, just in case anyone is hanging on this, the Celica was picked up today and has found a new home.

Thanks again all of you for your interest and your help in spreading the word. I'm glad a fellow GRMer could use her!

Peace out...

~ Ash

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
UxM82KR3WTbkEKA0uxzAh62jiVADPIFmFSmYES9hoDYgCQ2YYAQTF8FIiI0se9zR