OutsideGroove
OutsideGroove New Reader
6/30/11 9:33 p.m.

For someone to make it a track rat it would be a great car. If you wanted to fix it to drive on the road, it would be an OK car. Solid chassis, decent interior, have some extra parts like a crack free dash, glove box that isn't broke, other cosmetic things. Have a MarkD chipped ECU for it which really wakes it up. Oh its a 325e so it has the torquey 2.7L with 5spd and I am pretty sure a single digger rear. Car was my son's and he bought a e39. I have a nice e30 I drive daily. This thing is just collecting dust in the carport and taking up space. So we have it for sale locally for $1500 but if your on this forum, $1200. Will consider trades of just about anything. I am looking for a motorcycle, a cruiser, a sport bike, a bobber, you name it, I just want a bike. My kid is looking for a good gaming PC so we could do something with a partial trade. Love electronics, can always use another really good video camera ( meaning 3CCD and mic inputs).. If you got something you don't want, send me the info and the worse I can say is no. Email any questions to outsidegroove@gmail.com or text me at 802-324-0352. Please no calls til we make contact as people ALWAYS call me at the worst times. Here is a couple pics from this spring/winter. Car was parked in Oct with not much gas and I am afraid that ethenal crap has made it run crappy. It seems to sputter like it has water in it. I have no way to getting more gas in it to play with it nor do I have the desire to work on it as it is my busy season ( race videographer, gone all weekend, work during the week is the norm.) but before it was parked in favor of the e39 my kid daily drove this car for almost two years.

Photobucket

Photobucket

integraguy
integraguy SuperDork
7/1/11 5:50 a.m.

I can see by the HUGE piles of snow you are no wheres near me, but others will ask:

"Where the h@@k are you located?"

Per Schroeder
Per Schroeder Technical Editor/Advertising Director
7/1/11 7:39 a.m.

802---vermont.

OutsideGroove
OutsideGroove New Reader
7/1/11 8:48 a.m.

Those were small piles but yeah the car is in VT, South Burlington to be exact.

OutsideGroove
OutsideGroove New Reader
7/19/11 9:08 a.m.

$1000 obo or trade for whatever as long as we get something out of this deal. Sick of thinking about what to do with that old e30.

text/call 802-3 two 4- zero 3 five 2

or email me at outsidegroove at gmail dot com

Drewsifer
Drewsifer Dork
7/19/11 9:11 a.m.

This is extremely tempting. Could you please post some pictures of the interior and engine when you get a chance?

OutsideGroove
OutsideGroove New Reader
7/19/11 9:50 a.m.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Other pics I had. I will try and get better interior ones and some under the hood ones. Might take a day or so though as the car is at my son's Apt about 20 miles away.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ESvugKOJGuntK3K9L3WX5mbYOFHGL502s46GvU0jQUr30KpN6FXUMB4RE3x2vELx