Gimp
Gimp Dork
7/30/09 6:05 a.m.

Not a member, can't get info.

moxnix
moxnix New Reader
7/30/09 6:33 a.m.

Not mine just reposting the info from mr2oc

1987 MR2 in PNW - $1500 I need to get rid of my MR2. It's a white 1987 with blue interior. It was hit in the front last April when I left it parked overnight. Some smart guy decided to fly into the snowy parking lot and hit my car in the front left bumper. Pushed the bumper over to the passenger side an inch or two, and in turn messed up the front core support. Headlights are stuck up. No frame damage past that as far as I know, he wasn't going very fast. Motor runs really good, transmission shifts great. I believe there's 150-some thousand miles on it. I'll check later. I bought it from a guy who put tons of stuff in to it for autocrossing. Motor: Some sort of adjustable FPR Ceramic coated TRD header Weapon-R intake Steel braided clutch line Fidanza flywheel ACT 6-puck unsprung clutch (really grabby) Short shift kit from Twos 'R Us Motor mounts are filled with poly or something, so they're solid. PO did it. New stock rear exhaust Brass bushings for shift linkage Suspension: Steel braided brake lines KYB AGX shocks/struts Suspension Techniques springs Front/rear stock anti-roll bars with Twos R Us end links in rear Poly bushings throughout High-n-tight master cylinder brace in front Rota Slipstream wheels, 15" The rear trunk lid is a carbon fiber piece. I can't remember who made it? They used to sell carbon parts on here for MK1's. The battery has also been relocated to the front. I put a battery box in it, but the battery is too small for the box so it slides around in there. The front trunk had surface rust but I sanded most of it off and POR-15'd it. Interior's in pretty good shape with some cracks on the dash. TVIS works fine. Some rust on the sills and on the rear, but no cancer that I know of. It needs a right rear wheel bearing, and new tires on the Rota's. The Falken's on there now are worn to the cords. I've considered fixing it but I think I'd rather just get rid of it and buy something else. Pictures will be up later. $1500 OBO. Car is around the Everett area. http://s645.photobucket.com/albums/uu175/mr2scirocco4sale/MR2/
Rusty_Rabbit84
Rusty_Rabbit84 HalfDork
7/30/09 8:44 a.m.

so far way thank god... cant snag it up...

Ryan9118
Ryan9118 HalfDork
7/30/09 10:45 a.m.
Gimp wrote: Not a member, can't get info.

Oh sorry, I forgot about that part. Thanks for putting that up moxnix. The part he put in italics is the most important. I took it to a body shop to get it checked out, but of course they wanted to total it out. My uncle who works at a shop figures you could pull it back straight with an hour or two on the frame rack. Or use a really big hammer, either one. I would keep the car as I really like it and it's a super fun car to drive, I just didn't want to mess around with the front end.

I've also got spare parts that go with the car. Original wheels with some old Victoracers, new water pump, new brake master cylinder, injectors, etc. I've also got a set of the Miata daisy wheels I could throw in for a few extra dollars too.

Ryan9118
Ryan9118 HalfDork
7/31/09 5:27 a.m.

If anybody on here is interested, let me know. I just bought another car today and pretty much have to get rid of this one soon. I'm open to offers.

Ryan9118
Ryan9118 HalfDork
8/4/09 3:01 a.m.

Please come buy this??? I need to get it out of my driveway ASAP. Anybody local that wants an MR2? I'd love it to go to a GRMer or MR2 enthusiast.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
SJXPMaPM3LQGWzNUvKNA3LZ5nr1NCqO6svZP161yn4PYvf1F6lKnQKAMnHHftoRI