AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair MegaDork
11/23/11 9:35 a.m.

not mine, no affiliation

challenge me!

text from ad:

1988 Mazda RX7 GXL that has the V8 conversion for a SBC from Granny's Speed shop (NO ENGINE OR TRANS). It was an automatic car with the 3.90 rear axle. The car does have some rust and is not in perfect condition but is definitely workable. The hood has some scratches in the clearcoat too. I used to have a hood scoop in the garage that was next to the car and the kids thought it would be cool to put it on without me in there. Needless to say they slid it across the hood putting some scratches in it (not noticeable with the car wet). Its charcoal grey. The front two seats are different bucket seats because the original seats were not very appealing. This was a project that I no longer have the time for. The factory dual exhaust is newer along with 3 newer tires (one had a blow out). Put your V8 engine and trans in it and go.

The car includes:

SBC V8 subframe Transmission crossmember 7 quart oil pan (305 block also used for setup) Large aluminum radiator w/ electric fan Driveshaft custom made for this vehicle (was used with a powerglide transmission which is not included) Used 700R4 transmission

Looking to trade for a tandem axle trailer, tractor w/ 3 point and PTO.

stumpmj
stumpmj Dork
11/23/11 12:26 p.m.

Smoking deal But if I trade him my tandem axel trailer, how will I tow the car home?

JmfnB
JmfnB MegaDork
11/23/11 1:45 p.m.

Not cool. I am looking at a 5.3L alloy core engine (that consumed oil, that's it) in front of my office door as I type.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
fKCnMTCESi6rN9Uov9LP6Op1s5TMOBXRPO7byD831u6L9cGwt1vwVNFisB78WCoQ