Patrick
Patrick MegaDork
10/11/19 9:56 a.m.

I know i can go to motorsportreg.com and add a co-driver.  However, last time i changed something i got charged additional and did nothing except change car.   Can i add a driver on there or will it charge me the $25 plus whatever the difference in when i registered versus current price?  Or can you add a co-driver wristband to our bag and i'll toss Tom $25 Thursday night

Patrick
Patrick MegaDork
10/13/19 7:40 p.m.

Yeah i tried to edit my registration and motorsportreg is trying to charge me $250 if i try and just add a $25 co-driver wristband 

gumby
gumby Reader
10/13/19 8:50 p.m.

I had to unselect a few buttons when I changed cars so MSR wouldn't try to charge me again.

Fladiver64
Fladiver64 Reader
10/13/19 9:03 p.m.

When I added co drivers it looked like it was going to charge me for the registration over again, but at check out there was a credit for what I had already paid so it worked out just fine. This was not obvious until the payment page.

Patrick
Patrick MegaDork
10/13/19 9:40 p.m.

This one definitely said $250 due today

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard Director of Marketing & Digital Assets
10/14/19 9:03 a.m.

Patrick, I haven't heard any other complaints, and just checked your account, it's showing the correct amount billed and paid. 

If anybody else is having issues, just send me an email (tom@grassrootsmotorsports.com) and I'll get it straightened out. 

Patrick
Patrick MegaDork
10/14/19 10:14 a.m.

Edit:  i had to uncheck the registration box, it was trying to add a second registration 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
jH24vwyQUba0ioc7MJZWkyEjmHLTLFChV6AwhkWoQLiOeDR6wCthELs0uYPerF8B