Javelin
Javelin SuperDork
1/5/12 4:03 p.m.

Well somebody came by to buy stuff so now I know what I actually have in the shed still...

All for 79-85 SA/FB Mazda RX-7's:

1. Rear hatch glass, factory no-wiper but with defrost. - $5

2. GSL-SE suspension, includes the following: Front struts/uprights with inserts, springs, and top hats (all assembled), unknown inserts. Rear Tokico adjustable shocks (one has a sketchy looking adjuster). Rear springs. Front brake calipers. Random hardware and lines. $30 for all (great for your Lemons/Chumpcar/Challenge car!)

3. Wiper motor assembly w/arms, known good. $5

4. Blower motor and random ducting (unknown if complete), known good. $5

5. E-brake handle assembly, black. $5

6. Interior plastics, all medium brown or black: A-pillars, sill plates, dash end covers, front defrost section (metal) plus assorted bits. $5

7. Pair of headlight motors w/ arm assemblies, known good. $10

8. Complete front carpet kit, factory, in maroon (from bins forward) - $5

9. Pile of random switches, relays, wiring, and interior pieces - $5

10. GSL 5-speed manual trans, complete $25

11. Set of 4 Hayashi Racing Street II wheels, 14x6, 4-spoke aluminum with polished lip. Nearly new Bavarius Barum directional sport tires (comparable to like a regular Direzza or a GForce Sport). 26Lbs with tire! $400 for the set.

Any questions? All will be shipped from 98626 or available for local pickup in SW WA/Portland OR type areas.

Osterkraut
Osterkraut SuperDork
1/5/12 10:15 p.m.

Must not buy parts to a car I don't own yet, must not buy parts to a car I don't ow... got pictures of the wheels?

Javelin
Javelin SuperDork
1/6/12 9:05 a.m.

Osterkraut
Osterkraut SuperDork
1/6/12 11:11 a.m.
Javelin wrote:

Interesting...

Javelin
Javelin SuperDork
1/6/12 11:34 a.m.

I can paint the bare centers for you kind sir. Does gentleman prefer black, bronze, gunmetal, or white?

Osterkraut
Osterkraut SuperDork
1/6/12 1:12 p.m.
Javelin wrote: I can paint the bare centers for you kind sir. Does gentleman prefer black, bronze, gunmetal, or white?

The gentleman would prefer Panasport knockoffs or meshies. Though 1st Gens have a strange way of making things I don't like grow on me. For example, I know sort of want to 13B and Dellorto swap an SA instead of buying a GSL-SE...

Javelin
Javelin SuperDork
1/6/12 1:25 p.m.

The only meshies that ever looked good an SA/FB are the 14" LE's I had on mine. The 15" Enkei's are just a flat face and look horrible. Pana's are going to be $$$$ unless you want the new 15" Rewind's from Konig.

I saved the Hayashi's to do in Bronze and stick on a side-drafted SA in Lime Metallic with fender mirrors...

Osterkraut
Osterkraut SuperDork
1/6/12 4:13 p.m.
Javelin wrote: The only meshies that ever looked good an SA/FB are the 14" LE's I had on mine. The 15" Enkei's are just a flat face and look horrible. Pana's are going to be $$$$ unless you want the new 15" Rewind's from Konig. I saved the Hayashi's to do in Bronze and stick on a side-drafted SA in Lime Metallic with fender mirrors...

Photos would help your argument....

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
K0WNE6CzfcqJVtmynlxeCYWi5Vcrc4igMRhyxmSR2rI7VacebqxVNftW15L5L7fo