angusmf
angusmf Reader
12/27/10 2:20 p.m.
  • Audi 5cy turbo MC2 - High miles (probably 200k+), but made full boost (5 psi) instantly and ran strong. Has all accessories, radiator, and a quattro trans with torsen center diff. I don't have the stock fuel system, but I do have some parts I was collecting to megasquirt it. - $400

• weld-els and flanges to build tube header for the Audi, like a homebrew 034 manifold. The collector is already tacked up and I think I have a T3 flange with it. A few people have owned this stuff and never done anything with it. $150

• torsen rear diff from Audi V8 Quattro. The whole assembly swaps into 5000/100/200 ("C" chassis) based cars, and the diff itself can be installed in 4000/80/90 (Bx chassis) diff housings. includes axles, cross member, drive shaft - $200

Make offers. Shipping the engine is out of the question. The V8 diff, maybe. But I would hate you.

corytate
corytate New Reader
12/27/10 4:25 p.m.

OOOH I want that audi engine lol I have to recoup my losses from buying a computer with my christmas money but I'll be back in two weeks to check if this is still around, and If I can find a car to swap it into reasonably for a challenge car I am going to make a fuel cell anyways so stock fuel system is no problem really.

mrwillie
mrwillie Reader
12/29/10 3:17 p.m.

Did you change your mind about the scirocco?

angusmf
angusmf Reader
12/30/10 8:58 a.m.

In a nutshell, yes. If the Audi parts don't sell, I'll keep them for a rainy day. But the Scirocco is going away this weekend--I hope. I need to find a van.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
gcBi3RIWaBxnqjXK8gSJOryaB9bKafpJgMhsOTRnbrB2VQzfAKqAy4g221yQEG8T