2.0dohc
2.0dohc New Reader
2/2/09 8:16 p.m.

not mine blah blah...... could be fun, this has been up for awhile, and the guy has come down alot in price.......someone get this thing so I can stop looking at it celica

93celicaGT2
93celicaGT2 HalfDork
2/3/09 10:21 a.m.

Hrmm..... 7.5 hour drive. I could use one of these. Clean ST165s are hard to find.

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury Reader
2/3/09 11:08 a.m.

I am absolutley in love with 80s yodas...I would lose the wheels, but its a great find...too bad cali is a bazillion miles away from cincinnati

I wish they all could be california girls.....

psteav
psteav Reader
2/3/09 2:06 p.m.

cali is a billion miles away from cincy....but Kansas City (where this car is) is a lot closer... It is a Cali car, though, which means way less rust than most MO cars.

Not only that, but if anyone wants to save this wayward rocket, I might be able to put you up for the evening (I live about 2 hours east of KC on I-70).

Man, I wish I weren't in "slim down the fleet and pay off bills" mode...

93celicaGT2
93celicaGT2 HalfDork
2/3/09 2:30 p.m.

Mannnn..... this is haunting me. I would bet i could get this thing running for $100 or less. And this is the only body style AllTrac that i'm really interested in.

Tax return needs to get here TODAY.

jrw1621
jrw1621 Reader
2/4/09 7:37 a.m.

I must wonder, does the leash keep the dog from leaving or does it keep the car from leaving?

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
2/4/09 7:40 a.m.

MUST NOT BUY CELICA. MUST NOT BUY CELICA.

Seriously, why do all the interesting projects turn up when I'm not in the market? Had to pass on a nice 1,000 MX3 a few weeks ago, too.

93celicaGT2
93celicaGT2 HalfDork
2/4/09 11:22 a.m.

It's cool.... i'm just crossing my fingers it's there for another week.

grinch77
grinch77 New Reader
2/4/09 12:38 p.m.
jrw1621 wrote: I must wonder, does the leash keep the dog from leaving or does it keep the car from leaving?

Thats one hell of a alarm system....

HeavyDuty
HeavyDuty New Reader
2/4/09 4:27 p.m.

Though I have experience with these that made me swear never to own one again unless I am crazy wealthy, this does look like a screaming deal.

bryancohnracing
bryancohnracing
2/5/09 8:37 a.m.

I live about 2 hours away and would be happy to take a road trip to inspect for someone if that helps. Good excuse to have my wife visit family as well. 2 birds with one stone! Woo!

bryancohnracing "AT" yahoo "dot" com

Tyler H
Tyler H Dork
2/6/09 5:19 a.m.

Sounds like a bad ground to the ignitor, not the coil. Common problem with 3sgte swaps...or he may be trying to reuse the original ignitor.

poopshovel
poopshovel SuperDork
2/6/09 9:06 a.m.
Seriously, why do all the interesting projects turn up when I'm not in the market?

Because you touch yourself in the shower.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
BG9OfasdXvD33nRmEOL5xo3UbxtqpzX0un0nrVglMxQoz48rQS0OPWzxW6NtAjle