1 2 3
JohnInKansas
JohnInKansas HalfDork
8/17/12 11:23 a.m.

In reply to oldtin:

Oh, me too, but the wife made a temporary exception. I'm selling my crusty old Jeep in the near future, and we may sell one of the trucks as well.

nocones
nocones Dork
8/17/12 1:57 p.m.
JohnInKansas wrote: Mine.

Like all of them

Good that makes my life easier.

JohnInKansas
JohnInKansas HalfDork
8/17/12 3:09 p.m.

In reply to nocones:

You're welcome to any of the others . In fact, I'll be passing through St. Louis with the blue one; if I need to throw another body in the truck for you, I could probably manage that... (insert the "enabler" emoticon here)

On that subject, that would be an awesome addition to the emoticons we've got, especially considering how much enabling happens around here.

nocones
nocones Dork
8/17/12 3:11 p.m.

Crap.. crisis still on I want the Black and Orange ones..

Also already own G10 with 5 speed and turbo to make ~90HP funmachine...

JohnInKansas
JohnInKansas HalfDork
8/17/12 3:21 p.m.

Seriously. I could take a larger rig and a flatbed trailer and bring back multiples for a reasonable hauling fee if you're interested. I'm either going Labor Day weekend or the weekend after. My wife can go with if Labor Day, but I will be looking for a codriver if the weekend afterward; might be able to meet you in/near St Louis and truck-pool from there if you're up for it. If you're serious about any of the others, I'd really recommend you get in touch with Wayne pronto, as I think they're generating a fair bit of interest on other sites.

I'd say I'm sorry for causing the crisis relapse, but I'm really not. You NEED a Mini to continue the fender flaring tradition.

JohnInKansas
JohnInKansas HalfDork
8/29/12 2:33 p.m.

I'm starting to get anxious. Work is dragging by this week. Did a full service on the truck last night, going to buy a tow dolly either tonight or tomorrow. Going to drop the dogs off with my parents Friday evening, pick up my wife when she gets off work at 9pm and get on the road. Should put us in Tallahassee around noon Saturday, home again Sunday morning.

Driving 2200 miles round trip in one weekend, towing home a classic Mini with a Ford Ranger is pretty much guaranteed to be a good story. Not sure what adding "in a hurricane" does to the awesome level...

jakeb
jakeb Reader
8/29/12 2:45 p.m.

I pulled one home behind my ranger on a tow dolly a couple months ago.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
WcNntYHIVW3R5zvGGqlMUiU598lHtyXCWo8CfkiIS6b0V9ModrhgSejCzUuZIHQL