stealthfighter1
stealthfighter1 New Reader
5/1/10 6:56 p.m.

Miles: exempt

Price: $1,200

Title Status: clean

Vehicle Description:

my 78 s30 280z , ,grant wheel,really oldschool vw bug headlight covers, has rust like every other z this age, still a decently solid car to play around with , i have an rb25det in it right now and the car feels very solid even at very high speeds. it's going to be just a shell basically , but all the lights and gauges work and the brakes , shocks and everything mechanical is in good shape, this was my dd for a few years. sad to part with but i want a new car and i gotta let go of this one . Does not come with wheels or intercooler or motor/trans / or aftermarket seats and harnesses or gauges. it's project car and needs a fair amount of work, but nothing a competent person can't handle. i'm looking to get as close to $1,200 as i can . if no one bites i'll just toss my trans back in and continue to work on it.

Additional Photos:

<

John Brown
John Brown SuperDork
5/1/10 7:22 p.m.

seck sea

teamdixonracing
teamdixonracing Dork
5/1/10 7:54 p.m.

That's bad.

EvanB
EvanB HalfDork
5/1/10 7:56 p.m.

oh man, I remember this on the old board and I want it so bad. If only I had money

edit: just read the part about no motor/trans. Still would be awesome to have.

cwh
cwh SuperDork
5/2/10 2:07 p.m.

Ratty Z car, plus SBx- FUNNN!!

furcylndrfoury
furcylndrfoury SuperDork
5/2/10 2:59 p.m.

hmmm, your shell plus http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/pts/1697753377.html = challenge fun! just need a trans...

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
w0aPVUX0Q5r7Iy2SGOjzSPJgSC7xlfjWS1Cs29VxMxhmO4yNBMnMI06DCoXKs2Wh