Matt B
Matt B Dork
1/10/13 9:35 a.m.

While daydreaming about entering the challenge I found this. Might be an easy button for someone who wants a running project with room left in the budget.

Not affiliated.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/3498244697.html

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
1/10/13 9:53 a.m.

I've been trying to get this ass hat to respond to phone calls, text messages, and emails for 2 weeks now. berkeley.

Matt B
Matt B Dork
1/10/13 10:10 a.m.

People amaze me. I guess he didn't really want to sell it?

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
1/10/13 12:29 p.m.

Or it sold the day he posted it, and he hasn't pulled the ad. Or he's berkeleying dead and I'm going to give his wife $20 for it if I can figure out where it is.

Travis_K
Travis_K UltraDork
1/10/13 7:49 p.m.

What is the deal with the "I dont need help selling" added to the end of every CL post now? I'm getting really tired of reading that lol.

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim PowerDork
1/10/13 7:51 p.m.

In reply to Travis_K:

Because on every bloody ad, you get annoying phone calls from companies' autodiallers that want to help you sell a vehicle for a fee.

Heck, I got one from some moron about a wanted ad.

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
1/21/13 4:42 p.m.

Now with new owner! $300 more! Includes hood pins! Jesus berkeley. I'll prolly look at it anyway.

Spinout007
Spinout007 SuperDork
1/22/13 1:40 p.m.

Deleted, did it follow you home?

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
1/22/13 3:14 p.m.

Forgot the link. I want to cockpunch whoever put the freakin hoodpins and turbo badges on it. With any luck the pins are the Vatozone stick-on kind. I'll try and get in touch with the new owner and take a look this weekend.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/3536265109.html

SilverFleet
SilverFleet Dork
1/22/13 3:30 p.m.
poopshovel wrote: Forgot the link. I want to cockpunch whoever put the freakin hoodpins and turbo badges on it. With any luck the pins are the Vatozone stick-on kind. I'll try and get in touch with the new owner and take a look this weekend. http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/3536265109.html

I want to do the same thing to the ween ball who CLEARCOATED over the cheesy mid 90's graphics they slapped on my CSX. When I went to peel them off, and I realized that they laid a clearcoat over them so I couldn't, I went ballistic. Now I have to repaint the entire car.

You can sorta see them in this pic...

BTW... Sweet avatar!

Travis_K
Travis_K UltraDork
1/23/13 5:07 p.m.
BoxheadTim wrote: In reply to Travis_K: Because on every bloody ad, you get annoying phone calls from companies' autodiallers that want to help you sell a vehicle for a fee. Heck, I got one from some moron about a *wanted* ad.

I guess the question is, does putting that in your ad stop those people from calling? I'm guessing it works about as well as the people who say no scammers or whatever lol.

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
SyntheticBlinkerFluid UberDork
1/23/13 6:54 p.m.
Travis_K wrote:
BoxheadTim wrote: In reply to Travis_K: Because on every bloody ad, you get annoying phone calls from companies' autodiallers that want to help you sell a vehicle for a fee. Heck, I got one from some moron about a *wanted* ad.
I guess the question is, does putting that in your ad stop those people from calling? I'm guessing it works about as well as the people who say no scammers or whatever lol.

No because it picks up the phone number left on the ad. Learned my lesson the first time.

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
1/23/13 7:05 p.m.
SilverFleet wrote:
poopshovel wrote: Forgot the link. I want to cockpunch whoever put the freakin hoodpins and turbo badges on it. With any luck the pins are the Vatozone stick-on kind. I'll try and get in touch with the new owner and take a look this weekend. http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/3536265109.html
I want to do the same thing to the ween ball who CLEARCOATED over the cheesy mid 90's graphics they slapped on my CSX. When I went to peel them off, and I realized that they laid a clearcoat over them so I couldn't, I went ballistic. Now I have to repaint the entire car. You can sorta see them in this pic... BTW... Sweet avatar!

Ouch. That's horrid. Sweet Shadizzle otherwise!

Paint/vinyl on the lower half shouldn't be too bad, but the one on the bulge sucks :(

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
eEhYXiMmT2kOrxEGYjYIEqvQUlzXk85L1ceEVrtb2rkclVyb2yFKd2cqzs3RVrfu