volvoclearinghouse
volvoclearinghouse Reader
10/1/12 6:34 a.m.

...but, I have two of them. Wife sez to me, "Sell One!" Since she knows I love a project, I'm actually selling the NICER (by far) of the two. 1992 model, Crystal White, black cloth interior, A/C, power steering, long crank 1.6, 5 speed, ~130k. Timing belt done at 100k or 110k. New brakes, new tires, Daisy wheels. Interior is about a 8/10, exterior about a 6/10. No rust, no body damage, paint is about 20 foot quality. Top is OK, back window is bad. Clear title, drive away.

I'll get some pictures in the next few days, and it'll be getting listed on the List of Craig as well, but for any GRM folks interested, I'll take a firm $2012. Location: near Greenville, SC.

Racer1ab
Racer1ab HalfDork
10/1/12 12:49 p.m.

Trade you for a 1994 Probe GT.

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker MegaDork
10/1/12 1:20 p.m.
volvoclearinghouse wrote: ...but, I have two of them. Wife sez to me, "Sell One!" Since she knows I love a project, I'm actually selling the NICER (by far) of the two. 1992 model, Crystal White, black cloth interior, A/C, power steering, long crank 1.6, 5 speed, ~130k. Timing belt done at 100k or 110k. New brakes, new tires, Daisy wheels. Interior is about a 8/10, exterior about a 6/10. No rust, no body damage, paint is about 20 foot quality. Top is OK, back window is bad. Clear title, drive away. I'll get some pictures in the next few days, and it'll be getting listed on the List of Craig as well, but for any GRM folks interested, I'll take a firm $2012. Location: near Greenville, SC.

Are you in a big hurry, and would it make the trip to NE PA under it's own power?

DISCLAIMER I asked about "big hurry" because I have to sell something of equal or greater value first so I'm nowhere near ready to swoop in and snag it right now

volvoclearinghouse
10/1/12 3:13 p.m.

In reply to Giant Purple Snorklewacker:

Not in a huge hurry, unless someone else swoops in with an armload of cash first. ;-)

She runs great- barely have to touch the key and it fires right up. I recently replaced the fuel pump and filter, too. And it's got new spark plugs.

This will be much better than any of cars you find in PA...no underbody rot on this one at all. You could eat off of the bottom. That is the nice thing about southern cars.

EDIT: Forgot to add, it's got a decent aftermarket AM/FM/CD unit, I think it's a SONY. Even has the little slot to stick an SD card into.

10/1/12 3:15 p.m.
volvoclearinghouse wrote: In reply to Giant Purple Snorklewacker: Not in a huge hurry, unless someone else swoops in with an armload of cash first. ;-) She runs great- barely have to touch the key and it fires right up. I recently replaced the fuel pump and filter, too. And it's got new spark plugs. This will be much better than any of cars you find in PA...no underbody rot on this one at all. You could eat off of the bottom. That is the nice thing about southern cars.

Well, obviously FCFS applies but when the kart, wheels and engine parts all go to new homes I'll ping you to see if you still have my spec miata race car project in your driveway :)

peabodysc
peabodysc None
10/2/12 6:57 p.m.

In reply to volvoclearinghouse: I'm in Greenville and looking for a miata, how can I get in touch with you? Trying to find one to get involved in autocross with my son.

volvoclearinghouse
10/3/12 6:15 a.m.

In reply to peabodysc:

You can contact me through my profile here, there's an email address attached to it.

volvoclearinghouse
10/3/12 6:18 a.m.

For all who requested them, here's some pictures of the Miata, taken yesterday:

dean1484
dean1484 UltraDork
10/3/12 6:31 a.m.

Bring that to New England in the spring and double your $$$$

mbmsg
mbmsg New Reader
10/3/12 11:08 p.m.

In reply to Giant Purple : miata doesn't have a b w in it, and I think they are made outside of Germany. The last time you changed the rear or the head on that bmw did you get hit in the head with a wrench or something?

10/3/12 11:18 p.m.

In reply to mbmsg: When I read that I mentally added slurring in your voice.

CarKid1989
CarKid1989 SuperDork
10/4/12 6:26 a.m.

want this but cant buy it till i sell my other car. crap crap crap

Ranger50
Ranger50 UltraDork
10/4/12 6:28 a.m.

Dang it all to heck... Trade for a pickemup truck? lol

volvoclearinghouse
10/4/12 7:12 a.m.

In reply to Ranger50:

Funny, I had a guy respond to my CL ad for the car offering me a pickemup truck in trade. ;-)

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair PowerDork
10/4/12 6:04 p.m.

In reply to Racer1ab:

LAME! I'll trade him for a '96 Probe GT!

volvoclearinghouse
10/5/12 3:24 p.m.

SOLD!

Coming soon (hopefully) to a bunch of HPDEs and autocrosses with the new owner.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
AEtaCMQ4itu1hF2bL6lwHLsftFEAa6oEekF2kJCVYv5eduLDKI4M8qLlTwT9woNQ