mustangjames
mustangjames New Reader
9/5/12 12:54 p.m.

FOR SALE:

All listed below is for sale, shoot an email to jaellison1@hotmail.com with a list of the parts you want and zip code so I can calculate cost+shipping. I have a lot of extra parts for the v6 if something isn't listed , ask, I may have it. I would like to sell some of these parts together so I don't end up with a couple odds and ends left over.

2002 Ford Mustang 3.8 built into a forged 4.2L shortblock, Diamond dished pistons (stock bore), Eagle H-Beam rods with ARP bolts, 4.2L F150 crankshaft, Cloyes timing set, Clevite bearings, 214/214 .502/.502 cam, Speedpro lifters with ceramic checkballs and lifter guides, OEM main cap girdle.

2 complete Ford v6 set of valves, springs and rockers

1993 Supercoupe Thunderbird top end, M90 supercharger (ported, solid coupler, 10% pulley) fully ported intake manifold and plenums, throttle body and fuel rail.

1993 SC Thunderbird single port heads, fully ported and polished, larger valves installed and upgraded valve springs

Have complete SC Thunderbird front accessory drive, no AC and most of a Mustang front end, if you looking for a part let me know and I can look.

I have a lot of OEM 2002 3.8 Mustang parts, if you're looking for something let me know and I can look.

yamaha
yamaha HalfDork
9/5/12 1:30 p.m.

glad theres no longer a v6 pony car in the family.....

corytate
corytate Dork
9/5/12 10:05 p.m.

WOO!
Thanks for giving me bad ideas for z swaps lol

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
HQ8EpcgEoVPlnZ6bpLqeAPUGpQbRMXBcUDW8swUQ3UD1EbrskR8FzZjUCmBwrm10