mtbgael
mtbgael
11/10/13 8:13 p.m.

Craigslist ad: http://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/4161939604.html $1600, firm for GRM enthusiasts.

Call four four 3- 7 eight 9- 7022

HappyAndy
HappyAndy SuperDork
11/11/13 7:09 a.m.

I love the vanity plate

GLWS

calsrf39
calsrf39
11/11/13 7:10 a.m.

Looks like a great deal! Wish I were able to get this one, been looking for awhile. Sadly now I have no $ and that's a bit of a drive!

mtbgael
mtbgael New Reader
11/12/13 7:22 a.m.

Thanks, I wasn't worried about blocking the tag out because a) it's not for that car and b) neither car is at the address tied to the tag. lol

No one so far?

NONACK
NONACK Reader
11/12/13 7:52 a.m.

Interested, but even the GRM price is too rich for me- I'd be making a rallycrosser of it , so is there anything (interior, sound system, etc.) you'd be interested in keeping to cut a little off the price? I'm guessing it has an open diff as well?

mtbgael
mtbgael New Reader
11/12/13 5:19 p.m.

It is OBO, but given the time we just spent putting the interior back to half-decent I think it would hurt us to rip it all back out! heh.

mrwillie
mrwillie HalfDork
11/12/13 7:34 p.m.

Is the car ok to do a fly and drive( 5hrs) as it sits now?

foxtrapper
foxtrapper PowerDork
11/12/13 7:51 p.m.

I shouldn't ask, but, what do you think it would take to get through a Maryland inspection? I'm asking because I'm ruminating over something like this to replace the Miata as a daily driver.

mtbgael
mtbgael New Reader
11/12/13 8:43 p.m.

I'm planning to do the diff fluid as it leaks a bit. After that I wouldn't hesitate to drive it 5 hours.

Fox- if you'll give asking price I'll reseal the diff and do fluid and get it inspected.

foxtrapper
foxtrapper PowerDork
11/13/13 8:46 p.m.

Ah. Ok. You and my kids orthodontist are determined to break my bank account.

Too late at night for manners to let me call. I'll pm you and try tomorrow. I've got to go down to the city anyhow, so I'd like to swing by and at least look through the windows.

The craigslist has a map on it. Is that where the car is?

mtbgael
mtbgael New Reader
11/13/13 9:23 p.m.

In reply to foxtrapper: Craigslist map is accurate. Text me as I am a service writer and can't always pick up at work.

foxtrapper
foxtrapper PowerDork
11/14/13 6:41 p.m.

The more I think about this, the more I think I should pass. I've got to quit trying to be too cheap. Still think it sounds interesting, but perhaps it would be more interesting for someone else. Thanks again.

mtbgael
mtbgael New Reader
11/20/13 6:22 p.m.

$1600, firm.

mtbgael
mtbgael New Reader
11/24/13 3:55 p.m.

In reply to mtbgael:

sold

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
jcWb5hl2yu1FzO9IKWLxK2a1BOwfMuHTGQxUYNLojtGdvGVUtHquhLvMEOsmokkn