AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter)
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
9/21/21 11:43 a.m.

i'm trying to get these tires from duster's place in Albemarle NC to somewhere within an hour or so of Canton MI, post-Challenge.  i'm guessing the path will be something like:  someone awesome picks up from duster's place and takes to challenge, where they are transferred to another someone awesome for the trip to the midwest.

who can help a brother break his diff?

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
9/21/21 11:58 a.m.

Ill meet you on 85 or 77 to save you the hour or two travel to albemarle if that helps. 

85 in Salisbury NC 

77 in statesville NC 

Those would be easiest for me.

classicJackets (FS)
classicJackets (FS) Dork
9/21/21 12:06 p.m.

If they get to the challenge I'll bring them back to MI

ShawneeCreek
ShawneeCreek HalfDork
9/22/21 8:15 p.m.

Mrs. ShawneeCreek and I could stop down on the way to the Challenge and pick these up. I'm sure there will be room in the Focus and I won't complain about driving a little out of the way and visiting Michael. Let me double check that Mrs. ShawneeCreek will be ok with tires stinking up the car for a bit...

9/22/21 8:24 p.m.

Thanks!!!

I'll pay Michael to put them in some 55-gal black trash bags and tie them up so they don't stink too badly. 

ShawneeCreek
ShawneeCreek HalfDork
9/22/21 8:27 p.m.

...and permission was granted. Michael, we can stop and grab the tires on the way down the week before the Challenge (we are doing some vacationing before we spectate). Probably sometime on the 14th or 15th if that works for you?

We can either hand them off to ClassicJackets or take them back to Michigan ourselves. Canton is just a little off our route.

-Sean

Dusterbd13-michael
9/23/21 4:47 a.m.

In reply to ShawneeCreek :

This is gonna be awesome! Ill buy dinner if we have that long, or if we want to meet on the interstate or....

Ill get them re-bagged asap.

9/23/21 12:50 p.m.

hooray!

10/10/21 8:34 p.m.

Bump to see if the creek family is still gonna hook me up with tire transport from Dusterbd13's place?

Dusterbd13-michael
10/10/21 8:39 p.m.

In reply to AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) :

They are! We got this. 

10/10/21 9:08 p.m.

hearts

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
j0RpUYc1p70ZZjERghTRT6nY09DnLh74G81dOUeX10sdqTR9eenStAKR5aBgIZHE