Capt Slow
Capt Slow Reader
8/18/09 10:04 a.m.

I am looking to trade my Impreza for a set of 15"x7" rims for the miata.

I have a discription of the car in the reader's rides section. To make a long story short. It dosent start, if it did start you should be able to drive it, but you will have to contend with a center differential that howls like a jet engine on takeoff.

The Subaru is equiped with a set of 16" konig rims, and the previous owner claims he put a WRX swaybar in the back ( I have never bothered to verify this).

Readers Rides

Rusty_Rabbit84
Rusty_Rabbit84 HalfDork
8/18/09 10:37 a.m.

theres a kid on Vortex trying to sell his Kosei K1s for $425... dunno if he will trade...

kid on Vortex said: Kosei K1 15 x 7 (all 4). great shape. $425 NO TIRES

Capt Slow
Capt Slow Reader
8/18/09 12:13 p.m.

yes, If he is interested I am game ( I wonder what the offset is on those rims?).

I am guessing the type of person who would be interested in this trade would be somebody who wants a challenge/lemons/babe car and happens to have miata parts laying around...

In other words a GRMer...

Mazdax605
Mazdax605 Reader
8/18/09 2:05 p.m.

I would trade you my 15X7 Konig rewinds,but the bolt pattern isn't right. I hope you find the car a new home,it doesn't look too bad.

Capt Slow
Capt Slow Reader
8/18/09 2:45 p.m.

Man you would have a heck of a tow...

mistanfo
mistanfo Dork
8/20/09 9:31 a.m.

If you were on the right side of the country, we could work something out. Alas, you are about as far from me as possible, while still being in country.

Capt Slow
Capt Slow Reader
8/28/09 4:36 a.m.

bump

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
4tx0KVJ2MpYKTjirzW0XJ5qUTz3DPovcI9z8QMEDWAgwXyZ2ch3WlP9ilkHHsLYa