Forseti
Forseti New Reader
4/9/15 5:51 p.m.

SOLD to sledgehammer. Sorry to the non-local people who were interested, but I'm not sure I would have room on my trailer anyway.

Pic 1

Pic 2

I have a set of tires that I bought ages ago for autocross and never actually got around to mounting. They're still strapped together as TireRack sent them too me. Not shaved. They've been stored inside, I know the rubber still ages but I think they'd still be great in the challenge. I bought them for an '87 MR2 so they probably fit a contemporary corolla as well.

I live in Columbia, MO but I'm about to move. I'll be moving some things to Virginia so if you're on I-70 or I-64 along the route I could possibly meet you somewhere if I have room on the trailer for the tires. That would be Columbia to Saint Louis on I-70 or Saint Louis to Staunton, VA on I-64.

Next week I'll be driving to San Diego hitting Denver CO, Tempe AZ, and Las Vegas NV on the way. Again, no promises but I might be able to squeeze the tires in the car.

I've you come get them from columbia, $60 obo.

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 SuperDork
4/9/15 6:48 p.m.

If they make it to stanton, ill buy them for tunas challenge car.

Forseti
Forseti New Reader
4/9/15 7:22 p.m.

In reply to Forseti:

Got an offer via email from a guy near Staunton, but if that falls through I'll let you know. I'd still rather not have to haul them so still available if picking them up. Sorry to the guy who has dibs in Staunton, but space is at a premium.

singleslammer
singleslammer UltraDork
4/9/15 9:38 p.m.

I'm in town and might be interested in your tires. What is the date code on them?

Forseti
Forseti New Reader
4/9/15 10:01 p.m.

In reply to singleslammer:

Not sure of the date code, but if you tell me where it's located I can check for you. I bought them on clearance from tirerack and gmail says that was Aug. 2007, so they're quite old. I think they could still be competitive in the challenge though? Maybe I underestimate the tires people are running there though. I did store them indoors all that time for what that's worth.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
CaPUJnO9V29bHEXGVrUCsAgdfeFi8w4sd6W8dGG8qZ8OAD3P0Q0T0LZRNLuKsRKp