VG30_S12
VG30_S12 New Reader
8/14/12 3:22 p.m.

times are tight, so reluctantly, I have decided to let go one of my fj20e motors for sale. I have enough parts between me i can let one go...

currently the motor is sitting with the lower end dissasembled, head has not been removed from the block and is untouched... got all the parts to put it back together, looks like it just needs a refresh(bearings/rings ect) which to clarify, i am not including a rebuild kit with it. The crank thrust surface looked worn and may need surfaced... didnt even get to pulling the pistons from the bores yet. Its been stored in a dry storage for a long time and mostly still covered in oil so no rust that i could find

included are all the parts from the motor to reassemble, a transmission(b trans so it bolts right up) alt and ps pump(ac too if wanted) most sensors are still bolted up still fuel rail and nissan green top injectors(280zxt?) I have an ecu for it but it didnt come with a harness... you might be able to make your own, or MegaSquirt could be an option too, or hell bike carb the bitch and be awesome

anyway, the motor is located in middlesex nc. pickup is much prefered but i could ship at buyers expense, or would be willing to meet 100miles from here to deliver...

Ill be taking pictures of everything tomarrow, so if theres pics youd like to specificaly see, lmk. or of any verification that its real and all that...

Asking for everything mentioned, $500obo may be willing to part depending.

You can ether reach me on FB(Tim Boles) or 1(252)235-3257 Thanks, Tim Boles

VG30_S12
VG30_S12 New Reader
8/15/12 8:40 a.m.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
RwXknTVwT6aKm48QxAEPskGmQUeuUmu93E8udCUJZQWJt8qjkYSoJIagQeka748v