1 2 3
Slippery
Slippery PowerDork
11/2/22 8:46 a.m.

Glad I was able to join, at least until my phone battery died, and be able to put a face to the screen names! 

Robbie (Forum Supporter)
Robbie (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
11/2/22 9:52 a.m.
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) said:

Great call, motivated me to do a little more work on MonZora's engine harness after my skivvies were folded and put away.

I felt your wiring harness rabbit hole story in my soul.

You take a lot of heat about it but I'm pretty sure we're all just excited to see it when it's done!

AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter)
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
11/2/22 3:29 p.m.
Robbie (Forum Supporter) said:
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) said:

Great call, motivated me to do a little more work on MonZora's engine harness after my skivvies were folded and put away.

I felt your wiring harness rabbit hole story in my soul.

You take a lot of heat about it but I'm pretty sure we're all just excited to see it when it's done!

thanks man, i appreciate the kind words.  the heat does not bother me.  the knowing time is slipping away yet not being able to stay focused is what bothers me.  sad

maschinenbau
maschinenbau UberDork
11/2/22 3:54 p.m.

30 minutes a day, every day if possible. Sometimes that turns into 2 hours, sometimes you barely make it to 30. I was literally working on the Challenge car wiring harness during that call. 

AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter)
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
11/2/22 4:15 p.m.

In reply to maschinenbau :

seeing you working on the car was another motivating factor last night.  I was out of town four days last week, and i'm out of town again now.  this work E36 M3 really gets in the way of building a car.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
0TMejyfFtG07JXoIa70g1Jn7DcDEU8cWSb6DoG5HXQlhXCWQNtzE8zJW9uleIdhW