grinch77
grinch77 Reader
4/16/12 7:11 a.m.

Proflex Clubman Rally Suspension freshly rebuilt by Prodrive that are set up to GroupN gravel spec. Will only fit 05-07 STi's or 5x114 hubs $1500 shipped.obo Spring rates are 321 front and 320 rear. These are the real deal no BS rally coilovers.

These are the camber adjusters which are included.They set in the ears of the coilovers so you automatically have either 0,1,or 2 degrees of camber.

Stock top hats or camber plates can be used. More pictures are available by request.

NGTD
NGTD Dork
4/16/12 9:42 a.m.

If you haven't already, you should post these on Specialstage.com

grinch77
grinch77 Reader
4/16/12 10:55 a.m.

Thanks for the heads up.I bought these being told it was for a 5x100 set up turns out they were for 5x114 so I'm pretty much screwed till I can sell these.

Keith
Keith MegaDork
4/16/12 11:24 a.m.

I'm assuming there's some other difference in the spindles other than the bolt pattern on the hub. Either that or I really don't understand how a Subaru suspension bolts together!

grinch77
grinch77 Reader
4/16/12 11:56 a.m.
Keith wrote: I'm assuming there's some other difference in the spindles other than the bolt pattern on the hub. Either that or I really don't understand how a Subaru suspension bolts together!

Yes in 05 the sti went to a 5x114 bolt pattern and the knuckle on the hub changed.they will bolt up fine in the rear but in the fronts there is about a quarter inch difference in hole spacing.

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer PowerDork
4/16/12 11:58 a.m.

Wish I could figure a way to rig these to the Saturn. Blow everyone's minds here at work...

Keith
Keith MegaDork
4/16/12 12:19 p.m.

Quarter inch hole difference - seems to me that would not be insurmountable when you are equipped with a drill or a file and possibly a welder I once fitted a set of Protege5 struts to a 323GTX, and that required more than a bit of creativity...

Gravel shocks set low would be an awesome street setup. That's what the Subaru teams run at Targa Newfoundland.

grinch77
grinch77 Reader
4/16/12 1:31 p.m.

Not possible with the way the camber adjustment is set up on the ears of the coilovers. Trust me I looked into every possible way to mount these just not going to happen on a 5x100 car.

NGTD
NGTD Dork
4/16/12 2:51 p.m.

I cross-posted it for you on Rallyanarchy.com - folks over there don't like it when people create a log-in just to sell something.

NGTD
NGTD Dork
4/16/12 2:53 p.m.
DukeOfUndersteer wrote: Wish I could figure a way to rig these to the Saturn. Blow everyone's minds here at work...

I have 2 wishes -

1. That they would fit my WRX

2. That I had the money

3. That my WRX rad wasn't leaking

Sorry make that 3.

I like the idea of jacking the WRX in the air to counter all the lowered ones.

grinch77
grinch77 Reader
4/16/12 3:45 p.m.

Thanks man it's appreciated.

Here's the story of what happened and why I can't use them.

I purchased the setup off a guy that was building a group n spec WRX he blew about 60k got in over his head so now he is parting the car out. When I bought them he swore up and down they would fit the 5x100 hubs. So I installed them this past weekend thinking they were going to fit tear it down and the rears went on great started on the fronts and the part where it mounts to the hub wouldn't line up. So I called the guy telling him these wouldn't fit and then he tried to sell me these spec c hubs that are 5x114 so I could run them but that would require me to buy new wheels and all of that and then refused to give me my money back claiming he already took to big of a loss as he had paid $3000 for them. It stinks because the guy as a bunch of killer brand new prodrive group n stuff all brand new for cheap but after this ordeal I'm not giving him any more of my money. I'm just trying to get what I spent back and get my car down off of jack stands as I'm stuck without and type of suspension till I sell these.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
03eDyAKsGijbX446eyZpHT6XG8DtVzETff5tCFVNX4uA58v6XgPaVDceJFNjTn9u