docwyte
docwyte Reader
9/20/11 8:49 a.m.

It's a Laredo, 137k miles or so. Been in the family for close to 20 years.

In the last 18 months it's gotten new tires, brakes, tune up, battery and RF axle.

Always starts, even after it's been sitting for a few months.

White with the grey fabric interior. One small spot of minor rust on the rear drivers quarter near the back door. Was always a colorado car, so no real rust.

One small fender bender on the front that's pushed the bumper in on the passenger side and slightly wrinkled the fender, not really noticable.

Power windows and locks work, A/C and cruise control don't. A/C petered out a few years ago, I don't use the truck enough to get it fixed. Cruise hasn't worked since I've had the truck, not sure why not.

It does have a tow hitch.

I'll try and add pictures later tonight.

CGLockRacer
CGLockRacer Reader
9/20/11 9:17 a.m.

Only if you weren't in CO... Price? Would it make it to Michigan?

docwyte
docwyte Reader
9/20/11 3:49 p.m.

I wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere. It's been pressed into daily driver duties several times when one of my newer, but somewhat more unreliable cars has died. It's always worked great, never let em down. Put gas in it and drive off. One of the most reliable cars I've ever owned. I'm a little torn to sell it, just because it has been such a good truck and useful, but the time has come.

Blue Book is $2200 for good condition, I think $2000 obo for it is fair.

docwyte
docwyte Reader
9/24/11 4:04 p.m.

SOLD!

irish44j
irish44j Dork
9/25/11 8:23 p.m.

sounds like my old XJ. '90 2-door, terrible RENIX, Laredo, front bumper pushined in on one side (deer hit), some rust on the back, grey interior.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Qx0K1BBefeWi1TneMGhbsLiK3sCnUPUXgbo94XORmL4IGm4bSUybCEu486rLdw30