epodowski
epodowski
11/15/10 4:44 p.m.

While cleaning out my father's basement, I found the following body parts for vintage Dodge Tradesman B100 Van in my father's basement:

Wiper/Vent cover $50 Hood $200 Driver Side Front Door $225 Passenger Side Front Door $225 Driver Side Rear Door [Small repairable dent in license tag area] $150 Passenger Side Rear Door $175

If there is such a thing as near perfect condition for these parts dating back to approximately 1975, these are the parts. If you are restoring one of these vintage vans, your job just got easier. I think they must have been in his basement for the last 20 years. I am sure these parts fit other years. I tried to look up the V.I.N. number I found on the underside of the hood, but none of the sites could cross reference it to give me the year of the van.

I also have a lot of the original vans mechanical parts, including the rear a/c unit, a/c pump, radiator, instrument control panel, steering wheel, rear seat, and more. Offers are being accepted.

Local pickup is preferred, but I can crate and ship these parts via a freight forwarder. Obviously this would increase the cost significantly. If you are near Baltimore, Maryland, we can both save time and money.

Thank you!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
HfkZMy8h3VHzOEdB1BI1FbHRPQ65uRec0Z6hNBc72IjZawZILa6llwkYNuPCnKnL