3 4 5
Captdownshift (Forum Supporter)
Captdownshift (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
3/13/22 1:20 p.m.

In reply to vwcorvette (Forum Supporter) :

Course recognition is more of an aspect in autocross and mini TT often implies moderately higher speeds (though the challenge autocross is effectively a hybrid of the disciplines, with a touch more speed than the average SCCA autocross and a bit easier to navigate then some SCCA regional courses are; which makes sense as not everyone who comes to the challenge is a regular autocrosser).  

CoolUserName
CoolUserName New Reader
3/27/22 4:28 p.m.

Is there a Karting place nearby? Is there Karting at Gainesville raceway? Maybe it'd be more Challenge-adjacent, but I wouldn't mind going with some folks the day before, or day after challenge stuff goes on and running a few sessions ...

maschinenbau
maschinenbau UberDork
8/1/22 12:40 p.m.

Just stumbled across this while stalking the entries list, but looks like Hagerty is hosting a Cars and Caffeine show? Cool! https://2000challenge.com/hagerty-cars-caffeine

Between this and the unofficial Monday track day at the FIRM, the only thing we're missing now is a Formula 1 USGP watch party!

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard Director of Marketing & Digital Assets
8/1/22 12:47 p.m.

Yep! That's correct. We'll have an official announcement up soon. 

QuasiMofo (John Brown)
QuasiMofo (John Brown) MegaDork
8/2/22 2:26 p.m.

You.

Guys.

Suck.

Whaaaaaaa!

Floating Doc (Forum Supporter)
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) PowerDork
8/2/22 6:46 p.m.

Sure, activities are great. Still, my number one goal is just to hang out with you all. 

Purple Frog (Forum Supporter)
Purple Frog (Forum Supporter) HalfDork
8/2/22 9:04 p.m.

I thought I was just going to stand around and watch everyone having fun... while maybe sipping Captain Morgan from a red solo cup.

QuasiMofo (John Brown)
QuasiMofo (John Brown) MegaDork
8/3/22 11:31 a.m.

I personally like to get Nancy all worked up about people mistreating her cones then set out with the splitter set to "MULCH" and take a 12-14 second penalty right in front of her. 

3 4 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
fUXw3a1o0jtdjet91ki9SSFsx92eTgV3BewPvTK4MxOKgopX28lWzWz9OjFGR3PK