m1sandman
m1sandman New Reader
10/27/15 4:30 p.m.

Anyone need a P71? Our Crown Vic that ran the Challenge last weekend (We came in 39th woohoo!) is going up on Craigslist shortly, but would love to see it go to someone from the GRM Community that might have a use for it ($2016? DD? Something to do burnouts in?). Its got an exhaust leak at the downpipe that I need to get fixed, and no stereo, but I have one I can put in. The paint is white and (mostly) there. Front seats are ok, rear seat is pretty nice. Trunk is huge.

Total budget from the Challenge was $845.15, not including the $350 of new tires. Any interest at $1k obo? Delivery options may be available depending on where you are located. Ready to start looking for next years entry!

aussiesmg
aussiesmg MegaDork
10/27/15 5:37 p.m.

How many miles, wish I had known this while there and talking to you...

MrJoshua
MrJoshua UltimaDork
10/27/15 5:38 p.m.

I discovered big plus of this car at the challenge. It has no internal door handles on the back. Kids can't escape.

m1sandman
m1sandman New Reader
10/27/15 5:39 p.m.

In reply to aussiesmg: 159k. Where are you again? TX?

m1sandman
m1sandman New Reader
10/27/15 5:42 p.m.
MrJoshua wrote: I discovered big plus of this car at the challenge. It has no internal door handles on the back. Kids can't escape.

That is totally true, was fun watching all the kids playing in it during the show... I think we might have won the Kids Choice category if there was one :) although Sean's fiat probably would have for real...

patgizz
patgizz PowerDork
10/27/15 5:57 p.m.

Aussie steve is in ohio. I would have considered it as well but i might be truck shopping this week

aussiesmg
aussiesmg MegaDork
10/27/15 6:12 p.m.

I use these for work, what does it need?

m1sandman
m1sandman New Reader
10/27/15 6:58 p.m.

In reply to aussiesmg:

Replied to your email... Let me know what works for you!

CarKid1989
CarKid1989 SuperDork
10/27/15 7:24 p.m.

Aussie...need me to fly and drive?

GSmith
GSmith HalfDork
10/30/15 11:08 p.m.

I use one as a working vehicle too - 2004 might be a good upgrade; my 99 has similar miles though. What does it need?

m1sandman
m1sandman New Reader
10/31/15 8:52 p.m.

In reply to GSmith:

It's got an exhaust leak I'm working on fixing tomorrow... Other than that, it's a $1000 interceptor -- the paint isn't great (but not too bad) the headlights need to be cleaned up. Runs and drives.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
VCPR7nvspIMR8vALqSchufLuvwmknCBlMiJCAIRFWkvUsXnZFXN2UQTxcX7ydTyf